Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Derp Moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragnaraq

12-26-2012

Pulled someone into turret and shut them down.

My friend started typing in all chat:

"Hey I just met you"

"And this is crazy"

"But this is Blitzcrank"

"So pull me maybe"

eCatfish

12-26-2012

Was playing a game with a friend. He was playing Jayce while I was on Kha'Zix. Was about to get a kill for first blood and we could have, but he didn't change into cannon form.

Friend: "Wow really? So close why didn't we get that?"

Me: "Because you like your hammer too much."

Friend: " Why should I have went cannon?"

Me: "Because change is good."

Axle the Beast

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Vrykonik:
Today "I am brand adc".
Me: ... why?
Team mate: "Because I called it first"

This is the funniest thing I've read all week. Thank you. xD

roskosp33

12-27-2012

I was supporting a friend...

Me- You really shouldn't face check bushes as ADC.

Him- phhht! I got this thing called REACTION TIME.

*face checks*

Him- Whaaa-baah-ahh!

*dies*

Me- Nice reaction time...

Tucking Sits

12-27-2012

Nothing like messing up a flash over a wall. Its even worse when you are being chased by 3 opponents, and since you were just a little too far away, you flash into the wall instead of over it.

Ziek88

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Being chased by enemy team
Run in to dragon circle to flash away.... Flash still has another 2 seconds of cooldown.
Attention to detail fail.

ragnaraq

12-28-2012

Last game I was AP shaco. I dived into 3 people, used box, and ignited garen. I jumped away and watched him die. He had like 23 hp and the box was about to die. It hit him last sec and he died. He said "That box was like: Last shot!!!!!!! Garen's arse!" Right after, I was still running, and I ed a darius and then boxed and ran. He chased, then with low hp, flashed, and one tiny little last sec shot from box killed him. He was like "nuuuuuuuuuu" Then I died to other 3 people. lol

PwningPoro

12-28-2012

caitlyn after field goal ulting their adc "have you seen my butler because you just got served"

buys needlessly large rod on fizz "i'm about to get you all wet with my needlessly large rod"

gets ganked in my jungle by 3 enemies lead them on a wild goose chase run into the other 2 on escaping dodges them with e gets to tower and suicides without giving them a kill......whole time was singing "Trolololo lololo lololo lololololo"

enemy team ashe/ez field goals their ulti me and my friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUTzrMZVAAw

KnightxSScarlett

12-29-2012

My friend is playing Garven (our name for Garen ever since an enemy couldn't spell his name) and he really wants a kill. So he chases a Lux from their outer turret, all the way to their inhib, just to ulti her, yell "JUSTICE!" on Skype and live. I could not believe he actually got that kill.

Disgruntler

12-29-2012

Quote:
ThomasJackson1:
In till you are a good player don't try and make fun of me.

I'm good enough to know Tryndamere ain't OP.