Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot : here's the community wishes for the new year

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenjin

01-06-2013

Also would be nice to see the "Your champion has already been selected" thing fixed because it's still happening.

Tenjin

01-09-2013

Bump

Dig Dux

01-09-2013

assist bump to keep the thread on topic

Ragnaros

01-09-2013

I didn't see this so if it's there then sorry. I have always thought that it would be nice to be able to specify the role you desire to play in a game and then have the matchmaking take that into account. Every game I join is a race for all of the players to call out their lane and then fight about it, or people asking if someone can play X role. Just let me specify and the game can "try" to find teamates that best fufill a common team composition. Then in the lobby it can give some info to other players about what you specified. Criteria example:

Lane

• Mid
  • Bottom
  • Jungle

Role
  • Support
  • Tank
  • ADC
  • APC

Then in the lobby it will show everyone what you had specified and then there will be minimal fighting (let's hope).

Eleshakai

Recruiter

01-09-2013

woops didb't see this thread... just made a top ten non-balance wishes for LoL thread... so I guess I'll just link that here haha http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2985641

Tenjin

01-12-2013

Also would be nice to see the "Your champion has already been selected" thing fixed because it's still happening

requium

01-12-2013

Community wishes? Wheres an Australian server I suppose Rioters dont talk to us anyways so perhaps we are not apart of the community...

Tainted Koala

01-17-2013

Is there any possible chance we can get an Australian server Riot?

GeneralJack

01-17-2013

When you buy an item, there is a brief 10 second window where you can sell it back for full item value. This way, new players (or veterans) who buy the wrong item don't have to feel like an idiot if they click on boots one too many times.