Dear Riot : here's the community wishes for the new year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dactylogram

01-01-2013

We have enough skins and champions for enjoyable gameplay. Fix the bugs and introduce more important features. Get your programmers away from programming champions and new mechanics, and have them program a replay function, an in game client LAN latency tester, and a new client itself.
Please figure out what the priorities are Riot.

ZXNova

01-01-2013

I'm not sure if these suggestion were already made, but it would be very nice if we would be able to edit rune pages in team select. That would be VERY useful especially for those people who may not be able to afford buying new rune pages. That also helps when you're playing seriously, and so that there won't be mistakes made like, having Support Runes on Orianna, or something like that.

Another thing I would suggest (unless it's already been made) is maybe lower the price on some runes. Or possibly, have rune sales. Something like "Buy one rune, get another rune free" But of course, there would be restrictions. Something like, you can only get another rune free if the rune is in the same category and tier (No buying a Tier 1 Mark, getting a Tier 3 Quint free) And the rune must be of the same value, or lower. (Buy an AD Mark, get a free MS Quint).
Another thing I would possibly suggest is lowering the price of a single rune page (in IP, personally), or even have it on sale. I would also suggest that for the 7 Rune bundle. (sale part, that is.) That's all I really have.

antikatze

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRayanami View Post

Can you provide more details on when you see the invisible spear such as map, location, Nidalee skin, latency?

I realize you can't actually see invisible spears, but you know what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEA_HXoHJs

video here summoners rift invisible spear coming from the fog of war in purple side

watch 0:14

WhiteyBOM

01-01-2013

Quote:
Can you provide more details on when you see the invisible spear such as map, location, Nidalee skin, latency?

I didn't read everything after your post, so it might have been mentioned, but as of a couple days ago, Anivia's q still goes invisible from time to time. (I'm usually in mid on the main map when it happens, I use the hextec anivia skin and I don't know how to check my ping in game, but my fps is usually between 30 and 60..)

I main her and I don't see it a lot any more, but I still see it now and then. Annoying for her since you have to see the projectile to land the stun...

Gabdinx

01-01-2013

Quote:
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to compile such a comprehensive list on behalf of the community. Your effort is much appreciated and will be helpful towards making League of Legends a better game for all of us. I will look into some of the gameplay + interface features.

I fixed an issue with invisible skillshots coming out of bushes / fog of war in Patch 1.72.

It's still possible for skillshots to be invisible for high latency connections. If you're playing at <100 ms I would expect it to be rare.
It's still possible for skillshots to be invisible if you fire it a very short distance out of a bush. This could happen at the double bush setup on the left side of Proving Grounds.

I'm aswering this as it happens to me sometimes. When I play sivir (and I have the BAndit Sivir skin) at SR, sometimes it seems that my Q isn't as normal, rather ghostly and difficult to see. It applies to auto attacks too. Or when I play Ez ou face one, his ult disappears when it reaches somewhere higher than where it was launched (suhc as the base or from river to land...). Sivir is more common though so I wanted to know if it's a bug or sth... I play at 180-210ms latency and high quality without shadow. Thx =)

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to compile such a comprehensive list on behalf of the community. Your effort is much appreciated and will be helpful towards making League of Legends a better game for all of us. I will look into some of the gameplay + interface features.

I fixed an issue with invisible skillshots coming out of bushes / fog of war in Patch 1.72.

It's still possible for skillshots to be invisible for high latency connections. If you're playing at <100 ms I would expect it to be rare.
It's still possible for skillshots to be invisible if you fire it a very short distance out of a bush. This could happen at the double bush setup on the left side of Proving Grounds.

That's a pretty big change. I wish you guys had made more fanfare about it.

On a related note, Morello when talking about invisible skillshots being a bug, also mentioned that nunu ultimate being invis in bushes was also a bug:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...597828#3597828

But then, when nunu ult was changed to reveal nunu even when he was in bushes, we were told that THAT was a bug, and it was changed back. Any ideas where nunu ultimate (and similar skills) stands right now?

The Heraboss

01-02-2013

alright, well i started playing league a couple weeks ago with my friends, so i am still pretty new. I have never used one of these forums before and im honestly not even sure if this is the right place to go for this hahahaha. But my idea was that the Co-op could use more bots.... as a newbie i am still uncomfortable in pvp and have only played it all of like 10 times xD however one thing i noticed, is that the bots in the co op only have a loop of like 13 champs or so, and very rarely are any of them actually used in pvp...... i love the game and am sad to say i might be addicted xD but i would love to see the co op get either more bots or have a different type of loop, or just something to change it up since i feel like the co op is very dry and always the same type of thing =/ i really would love the experience to beat up a Darius bot before i get my ass handed to me by a real person..... idk if others agree on this with me or not.... but thats all =D great game to riot, and hopefully i dont sound like a moron xD

High King Ashram

01-02-2013

QOL changes to Cassiopeia and Karthus: Make their respective Q's able to normal cast and not always forced to smart cast.

It doesn't bother me now. But, for reals, these abilities on these champs made no sense at all when I first got them as champs to own.

DESSSILATOR

01-02-2013

Lux ult indicator is alot bigger than the ult actually is; remove the giant arrow and put a skinny line the size the ult actually is.

Ezreal and lux have same arrow but lux ult isnt as large and wont hit.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heraboss View Post
alright, well i started playing league a couple weeks ago with my friends, so i am still pretty new. I have never used one of these forums before and im honestly not even sure if this is the right place to go for this hahahaha. But my idea was that the Co-op could use more bots.... as a newbie i am still uncomfortable in pvp and have only played it all of like 10 times xD however one thing i noticed, is that the bots in the co op only have a loop of like 13 champs or so, and very rarely are any of them actually used in pvp...... i love the game and am sad to say i might be addicted xD but i would love to see the co op get either more bots or have a different type of loop, or just something to change it up since i feel like the co op is very dry and always the same type of thing =/ i really would love the experience to beat up a Darius bot before i get my ass handed to me by a real person..... idk if others agree on this with me or not.... but thats all =D great game to riot, and hopefully i dont sound like a moron xD
You're probably playing easy bots. In intermediate bots there's a lot more variety.