Dear Riot : here's the community wishes for the new year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doowen

12-27-2012

Would love to see champions look evolve as they bought items through out the game.

Would look pretty funny seeing a little Teemo wielding the huge IE for example.

Nasdrovia499

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter900 View Post
Iron Stylus,

I think you should get someone to make a web app that exports the UV map of a champion as a jpeg, then can take the image as input and let you look at it and post it. Ideally you could even start a contest where the best recolors are put onto the server with a little RP as a reward.

What do you think?
Please read the first sentence of the OP before jumping to red posts. Refer to the threads I linked to contact IronStylus about this matter, thanks.

@Tenjin : thanks, I'm glad so many people participate and I hope it becomes a useful tool at the very least it should reduce the number of duplicate posts about similar issues.

Malrock3

12-27-2012

I want this in 2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2425713

Barn, The sentient barn!

Zarokima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I think cheaper recolor skins are fine. I love Mordekaiser, and the Dragon Knight skin is honestly my favorite of his. Pentakill and Lord Mordekaiser clearly took more work to make, but they don't stand out enough from the default, so the flashy recolor just looks better in my opinion.

Nasdrovia499

12-27-2012

bump

DrHextechDude

12-28-2012

Whoah you wrote a lot!!I agree pretty much to everything,bump and upvote from me

GodsFinest

12-28-2012

@ IRON... if you want ideas on how skins should be done... Go look at Heroes of Newerth skins... They sometimes completely change the champion.. Like predator to a Xenomorph.

Just a suggestion... Skins that completely change the champion are epic

ProdigalWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

While on champion selection we could have a tab next to skins saying "Wards" so we could pick another ward skin without going to the shop

Borand

12-28-2012

Something similar to this is said in the OP I believe, but I would like to be able to have the ranked game statistics tab copy pasted to normal games as well.

Also,a fix to the ranked tab-- it's wayyyy too buggy.

Thanks!

Tenjin

12-28-2012

Bump