Dear Riot : here's the community wishes for the new year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasdrovia499

12-27-2012

Updated, hopefully I didn't miss anything.
In other news, just got my Season 3 plat on my main huehuehue.

RHIT

12-27-2012

Nas, congrats on plat!

Can I add 1 more thing to the list?

RIOT should update the list of items to alert your teammates that have been bought. Right now it lets you know a teammate bought a ward, but not a sightstone or its upgrade. Doesn't let you know about any new item I think,

Konphujun

12-27-2012

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but a full, complete and comprehensive item list in the client would be greatly helpful, especially with all the new items being out.

I have no issue going to a website to check on the new items and play with builds but some of my more casual friends don't even know most of the new items because they don't have time to waste during a match clicking through the options and seeing what's new.

Nasdrovia499

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHIT View Post
Nas, congrats on plat!

Can I add 1 more thing to the list?

RIOT should update the list of items to alert your teammates that have been bought. Right now it lets you know a teammate bought a ward, but not a sightstone or its upgrade. Doesn't let you know about any new item I think,
Ty
added to the list.

Ambrose Crown

12-27-2012

I was just thinking What about a game mode in customs where u can all play the same champions... that would be pretty cool

Fourward

12-27-2012

may I get my some of my opinion out? This is for the account security and bugs:

I think it would be better if we had 1 or 2 secret questions for security reasons, so riot won't need to ask us for an information that we normally do not know if we get hacked (Date the account was created, last IP address that you connected with, very first champion you bought, PVP.net transaction ID, the amount of very first RP you bought, etc.).
I believe that the riot is doing their job...but once you get hacked (both email and password,) it is quite impossible to get your account back. I don't even know half of the information that they need from me if I ever got hacked...

They need to do something about the email changing system. I have requested an email change, but I have yet to get the confirmation, verification message...and my email got changed without it. I think this system REALLY needs to be fixed above everything else, because once a hacker gets your password to your riot account, then they can easily change the email to their own without warning the old email account or verifying it. Just this itself would prevent a lot of hacking issues in my opinion.

Also they need to fix the Tristana and Alistar giveaway. Apparently in Facebook and Youtube, you can't get Alistar or Tristana (I have tried the Red post solution which didn't work). Either fix it so we can get the champions again, or take down the giveaway message.

KaXaSA51

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
How do you guys feel about "costume change" skins
yes... please I want to buy a giant carrot (mushroom skin) to use with my cottontail teemo skin

Tenjin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Oh, they should also add hard mode bots, since intermmediate bots are still quite easy.

EDIT: Also fix clones not showing buffs, making them useless when the champion has blue or red buff. Also wanna thank Nasdrovia499 for the great work on this thread.

Fat of the Land

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I think it would be cool if there were 2 tiers of skins: Theme skins as most current skins are, would be purchased on a per skins basis and priced according to the current system (quality, level of detail and so on); and then much simpler "palette swap" costume skins which could be permanently unlocked on a per champion basis. Meaning one could unlock all current and future costume changes for each champion, swapping between them as desired, and the regular theme skins would be bought separately and individually.

Maybe it's way too late in the game to have this type of system, but I think it would be pretty rad.

Baxter900

12-27-2012

Iron Stylus,

I think you should get someone to make a web app that exports the UV map of a champion as a jpeg, then can take the image as input and let you look at it and post it. Ideally you could even start a contest where the best recolors are put onto the server with a little RP as a reward.

What do you think?