Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, Bad Santa Veigar, or Snowmerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theguythatyou210

12-26-2012

Idk which to buy. I play jungler on a 5's team so I could use DC fiddle then but when I play solo I prefer mid. So when I play solo I could use BS veigar or snowmerdinger. I can only get 1 but idk who to get

ragnaraq

12-26-2012

I think DC fid is my favorite

Anradil

12-26-2012

Not recommended to run Fiddlesticks jungle in a ranked team game, Though the new items helped him, he still has issues clearing as the jungle scales.

Axle the Beast

12-26-2012

This probably comes down to personal taste, but for me Dark Candy Fiddlesticks is easily the wickedest, most impressive Christmas skin for this year. The others are plenty nice, but it's no contest for me just because of how cool he is.

I'd basically ask yourself two things:

1. Which skin do you think is the most interesting, and want to have?

2. Which champs do you play the most?

Fiddlesticks is one of my favorite champions and the only one out of the current selection of Christmas skin champs that I own. That said, I loved Dark Candy and probably would have bought it even if Fiddle wasn't my favorite; I buy awesome skins for champs I'm not so into, and I get better at them so I can play with the cool appearance. Some champs I'm holding out on buying until I can get the skin I like. At the same time, if I have to prioritize and like two skins about the same, I'll probably get the one I play more, though I might weigh their default skins and see which one has an appearance I don't like as much.

I dunno if that's your style. You'll have think about it. Only you can answer this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anradil View Post
Not recommended to run Fiddlesticks jungle in a ranked team game, Though the new items helped him, he still has issues clearing as the jungle scales.
Fiddlesticks is the best jungler I've played. I'm sure he has his shortcomings, but he's pretty effective at it overall, and I've solo'd the Vilemaw with him on TT (though that's probably not possible with the Baron). His ability to gank is also really unreal.