fix match making system please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-26-2012

I don't get it at all.

roflcopterwaffle

01-01-2013

ya what are you trying to say here??

WickaWicka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

He's blaming the loss on Corki and he thinks because he has less wins, this strengthens his argument. Anywhosies, match making doesn't really go on the whole win thing, its elo, just like in ranked but you can't see your normal elo. Also if you would've looked a little, you would have noticed that the Corki was in that game with at least one other(Xin Zhao), someone with more wins and a much higher elo, so I'm assuming that his normal elo was higher than yours as well, which evened it out.

Matchmaking may have problems(none that I've really run into) but this isn't one. Next time, I'd say give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just a bad game, or instead of just getting mad at him, maybe give him a few pointers. Getting mad at your teammates doesn't help anyone at all, in fact its more likely that they play worse after taking abuse from a teammate.

Mitobrut

01-02-2013

While you say 'fix this matchmaking system'' you stated post game "this corki I swear trolled team all game" and you reported him. Ignore fair enough, no more games with him, but reported? What a jerk you are.

As a relatively noob player I sure as hell don't want to be stuck with grumpy abusive experts who live and breathe the game 24/7 either. Love the game, hate some of the bigoted narcissistic players that unfortunately go hand in hand with the www. (and in my experience lately, LoL)

I and likely others as well want more than you to play people at our own level and experience. It is not our fault we get stuck with you from a SOLO Q. Teams/partial teams (especially unevenly matched teams) obviously throw spanners in the matchmaking works I am guessing.

Maybe re read this- you and other unreasonable and abusive 'experts' should pay particular attention to points 8 & 9 I think.

We'll try to remember point 7 by not taking you so personally and muting you if you criticize/trash talk incessantly. If you got time to type abuse you could as easily offer good advice, but you would need strength of character.

I think reports should identify the player reporting so that when we see tribunal cases if the reporter is the opinionated abusive instigator they often are you can punish them as well.

fyi Bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance
Narcissitic - Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.