1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajinn5

01-02-2013

Do you ban if two enemies have a sort of conversation going on, where they somewhat taunt the other and make funny conversation?

Warrikon

01-02-2013

I was fine reading the entire thread, but.. this part.... it scares me.

3. Excessive flaunting to the enemy. IE “Ohhhh almost!” “Lolnope.” “Try harder.” Etc.

a lot of people laugh and say stuff when something funny happens. You can't see that funny thing in the little text you have. Eg someone tower diving a poppy. Why would the poppy not crack a joke about that... its utterly stupid for someone to tower dive a poppy.

Provoking the enemy... yeah, its bad in consistancy, but in one or two sentences, if you punish for that, I am ashamed.

and... you still have no stance on people saying 'report this person' and threatening someone with a report to stop their actions.

Maybe i'm just pointing out one little thing but i reckon if you were leanient on this (if you already were not) then maybe you might actually get that 4/20 pardoned.. or maybe even 6/20 pardoned.

Solaris17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Vitzkrieg View Post
Thanks Tsaalyo for putting so much time and energy into keeping LoL friendly and fun to play! I'll see you on the battlefield with my monocle n' Earl Grey
reported

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-02-2013

At 917 completed cases right now. 817 correct.

I am rank 136 as of right now(I stopped doing Tribunal for a week or more, was at 87 or something, but got sick of having 60 cases on back log).

I personally Punish 14-18 of the cases I see on any given day. I skip if I don't speak your language(which is the correct thing to do). I don't spam punish intentionally, but it seems to be a lot of deserving people in the Tribunal over the last 2-3 months. If I pardon I also tend to get those wrong because people apparently are harsher judges than I.

42 Perma-Banned people, which I am assuming was the big reason my cases were so piled up as Riot seems to have ditched the office for longer than most people do for the Holidays. Just had 7 cases go through today that were Permabans.

Acting passive aggressive makes me want to punish you harder. I will punish that guy calling you every bad word in the book, but the people who act like they are trying to help, while crapping on the person worse than the rager is 100 times worse. The passive aggressive ones are just below the real life threat people.

Bergtau

01-02-2013

How in the world do you punish for excessive pinging?

Ankokukai

01-02-2013

why dont you punish when people ask for honor when Lyte himself has told us to report/punish people that ask for honor?
yet, you punish for things you cant even see on tribunal like "excesive pinging"

Brise Ames

01-02-2013

but what about this case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2559957&page=8

XLordxInfamousX

01-02-2013

You just got tweeted by RiotChris (@WhyIPlayLoL)
And retweeted by the Official LoL Twitter (@LeagueofLegends)

Congratz

The Razza

01-02-2013

1000 correct cases cool? I'd have that much if I did not have better things to do.

Jewels Winfield

01-02-2013

Bump...

People raging on tribunal need to see this again.

I agree with nearly everything...there are many of us out there.