1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stalking Kitty

12-29-2012

wwell please look what i just got suspended for :C
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6088792/#nogo

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Thats fine let the upvotes come i hope riot takes a good look at this guy and makes a decision to kick him off so either way its fine by me

EzraTwitch

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniohdg View Post
wwell please look what i just got suspended for :C
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6088792/#nogo
Are you serious, you seriously don't know. . .Read the summoners code, if you cant figure it out yourself your loss will only improve the community.

Xianio

12-29-2012

Ya, highly likely to happen with incredible amount of support he's getting from the community as a whole and how tribunal generally votes the way he does.

Your goal makes no sense with the results your delivering. xD

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
What are you trying to "win" here? What's the purpose, what's the point? Are you actually bringing anything new to the table anymore or are you just rehashing your old arguments through more and more specific examples?
Actually I'm still around trying to point out the obvious problems/fallacies with the whole tribunal system. You are correct that the OP isn't someone who made the craptastic system that he uses, so I shouldn't throw everything on his lap. That is unfair from everyone's standpoint.

I guess at this point though it has devolved to too much stupidity. I've got cuaght up in it a bit myself. Have fun 'cleaning up' SR, and I hope I avoid the banhammer for calling someone who did something idiotic an idiot or play a double jungle.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Sure it does this thread would be way over if he had been downvoted
Upvotes just mean hes gonna be proven wrong about why hes wrong and why he shouldn't bann for such nonsense anyone can argue the point.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

though ill leave this whole thing with this:

i bet kasperov could have totally beat the **** out of deep blue if he just rubbed it in the thing's face after taking his first pawn.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

All im gonna say is epic sax guy will play the day tribunal is ended because of its corruption

Sinister Zane

12-29-2012

As a fellow Tribunal junkie, I agree with the OP.

This is where I am at currently.

Xulsigae

12-29-2012

Xianio, unless they are bringing new and valid arguments to the table, I'd just ignore them. It's become 'I don't like this aspect of the Tribunal and no evidence you can bring will change my mind.' Save your keyboard output for those willing to engage in a proper debate.