Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Hitaro:
Doesn't punish for blatantly breaking the rules and asking for honor. Punishes players having fun with the enemy team.

Seems legit.

He seems to think so

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Hitaro:
Doesn't punish for having lives and asking for honor. Punishes players for harassment.

Seems legit.

Fix'd.

Byk Beta Player

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
My mind wanders to childish delusions like that because I do tribunal and that's what occurs.

So know you understand finally i think we got through to him.

Komitar

12-29-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Really? I wonder what it is I do with my girlfriend, then.

I also wonder why people are so immature and immediately jump to this conclusion whenever they dislike someone on the internet. I wish I took psychology as my college elective instead of philosophy, this is interesting.

You have no girlfiriend.

You are more of an ******* than the people that you punish, even though some might deserve it, you are toxic person, just by reading the **** that you write makes me want to beat your face into a bloody pulp, but I guess I couln't because you must also be some kind of martial artist.

You are a jerk, and you think you are better and smarter than everyone else, wich is the mentality of the so called toxic players that plague LoL and xboxlive.

You are the one who should be permabanned.

S1AL

12-29-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Very good. Now, how about you read the word 'excessive' over and over until you get the point. Don't worry, I've got time.

How about you look back at your OP and realize that the way you wrote it indicates that a single instance is "excessive flaunting" according to what you wrote. Go ahead. I've got time.

Also, go watch a session of SSBM sometime and listen to the amount of trash that is talked during a match. That's part of the fun.

But hey, I get that some people still think that they're unique, delicate, beautiful snowflakes and can't stand the thought of being taunted because it would ruin their little egos. That doesn't mean I'm gonna approve or promote such idiocy.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Komitar:
You have no girlfiriend.

You are more of an ******* than the people that you punish, even though some might deserve it, you are toxic person, just by reading the **** that you write makes me want to beat your face into a bloody pulp, but I guess I couln't because you must also be some kind of martial artist.

You are a jerk, and you think you are better and smarter than everyone else, wich is the mentality of the so called toxic players that plague LoL and xboxlive.

You are the one who should be permabanned.

The original theme is my ringtone.

Hitaro

12-29-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Fix'd.

Oh. So now you resort to the whole "I have a life therefore I can break the rules thing, you have no life so you can play by the rules?"

THAT is what call of duty is for. 12 year olds who don't have patience and just want to get what they want with little to no effort.

And having fun with the enemy team? That's bad? I've seen 8 year olds have more fun than you. Me and my little brother play basketball sometimes. If I miss a shot he might say something like "wow nice aim." I'll laugh and continue on with the game. You really need to grow up.

Komitar

12-29-2012

Quote:
Byk ACRayleonard:
So know you understand finally i think we got through to him.

Im not sure anymore if he is serious, trolling or mental.

Edit: He is clearly mental.

Byk Beta Player

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Call him a noob...wait! dont! he punish's for that so call him a newb, riot used it so its legit and not punishable.

There the same thing so why is one bannable and one not? Cause the boss riot says so and so does OP

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
S1AL:
How about you look back at your OP and realize that the way you wrote it indicates that a single instance is "excessive flaunting" according to what you wrote. Go ahead. I've got time.

Also, go watch a session of SSBM sometime and listen to the amount of trash that is talked during a match. That's part of the fun.

But hey, I get that some people still think that they're unique, delicate, beautiful snowflakes and can't stand the thought of being taunted because it would ruin their little egos. That doesn't mean I'm gonna approve or promote such idiocy.

...what is "a single instance of excessive flaunting"? That's like... "look at all those flower!". I don't think you're understanding what I wrote. If by 'single instance of excessive flaunting', you mean a whole game's worth, then yes, that's punishable. But flaunting once in a game is not excessive.