1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
lol for 1. fighting a corrupt system for other competitve players like myself is in the right. 2. you think that i think highly of myself? hmmm maybe i should. 3. Your just feeding the toxic system more bull**** by saying his standards for banning are 100% right without 100% facts. I dont know what your standards are but im sure there just as low as OP if not lower because with your statement seems to me you think your higher then anyone else on this thread tbh.
Lmfao.

S1AL

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
BOARD GAMES? Just... rofl.
What? You don't play board games?

Komitar

12-29-2012

Quote:

There's a little boy in Lavender Town who asks you if you believe in ghosts. He's actually creepier than most of the stuff that occurs there. I wonder if he's possessed.

You are so childish and entitled, no wonder you never got laid, man-child.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1AL View Post
What? You don't play board games?
No, I'm just imagining you playing it.

"OH YEAH TOOK YOUR ****ING PAWN YEAH **** YOU OMG ROFL NOOB I CAN'T BELIEVE WUT LOL FEEDER NOOB ***** **** GET ON MY ****ING ASS LEVEL."

Trash talk during board games... the mentality.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komitar View Post
You are so childish and entitled, no wonder you never got laid, man-child.
Really? I wonder what it is I do with my girlfriend, then.

I also wonder why people are so immature and immediately jump to this conclusion whenever they dislike someone on the internet. I wish I took psychology as my college elective instead of philosophy, this is interesting.

S1AL

12-29-2012

Quote:

"OH YEAH TOOK YOUR ****ING PAWN YEAH **** YOU OMG ROFL NOOB I CAN'T BELIEVE WUT LOL FEEDER NOOB ***** **** GET ON MY ****ING ASS LEVEL."

Yeah... how did we got on trash-talking? You said that saying "Ohhhh, almost" is flaunting. I responded that it is not. Because when you're playing A&A, or Risk, or take your pick of a DoaB game, when the roll comes up just short for you to take that last territory for the win, I can guarantee you that almost anyone will say something like "So close!" or "Ha! Take that!" That's just how social gaming works.

EDIT: Or, depending on the demographics, something far more colorful. Playing Risk in college was absolutely hilarious.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Quote:

I love how your mind wanders into such childish disillusions. You would only imagine stuff like this because it give you the thought of banning such a person in your own way if there was such a system regarding board games.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1AL View Post
Yeah... how did we got on trash-talking? You said that saying "Ohhhh, almost" is flaunting. I responded that it is not. Because when you're playing A&A, or Risk, or take your pick of a DoaB game, when the roll comes up just short for you to take that last territory for the win, I can guarantee you that almost anyone will say something like "So close!" or "Ha! Take that!" That's just how social gaming works.
Very good. Now, how about you read the word 'excessive' over and over until you get the point. Don't worry, I've got time.

Hitaro

12-29-2012

Doesn't punish for blatantly breaking the rules and asking for honor. Punishes players having fun with the enemy team.

Seems legit.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
I love how your mind wanders into such childish disillusions. You would only imagine stuff like this because it give you the thought of banning such a person in your own way if there was such a system regarding board games.
My mind wanders to childish delusions like that because I do tribunal and that's what occurs.