1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
You don't seem to realize that Riot actively checks on what the tribunal is doing. The rules are the rules and the punished get punished because Riot agrees with what's happening. Riot is a business. Businesses exist to make money. The reason Riot has the rules they have is because it's the best way to attract the most players and make the most money. And whether you like it or not, "LOL NICE ****ING TRY ****TY ASS NOOB" drives away players. Yeah, when I click punish, what happens next is not my responsibility. Know why? Because if Riot reads the case and decides "meh, actually, who cares", they can change their own rules. It's their game! But they don't, because they support the current summoner's code.
actually people smurfing drive away more new players.

they end up smurfing because they were banned for something rather trivial and end up meaner to new players that don't know what they are doing.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Point proven that you yourself excess at abuseing the tribunal by not haveing all the facts and dont really care except for yourself and promote your own growth in the tribunal

God in My Hands

12-29-2012

Things I never punish for:
1. A bad game or several bad games.
2. An AFK in which a reason is given... provided it's not multiple cases or if he gives the same reason every time, something he should have the common sense to plan around. I'm not all that picky about the reason. Girlfriend wants ***? Sorry, team, that's more important.
3. Asking for honor.

i hope to god you are never on my team, especially in ranked. When elo is involved and someone is 0-12 like ur example that encourages everyone to become angery beause you alone just wasted 45 minutes of 4 other peoples time. If you dont want to punish individuals that feed and ruin the game worse than any rager could, then you need to find another game. Quite frankly i find it far more frustrating to deal with a feeder/bad player than any rager ever! simply ignore them, but when you are dealing with a 5-0 xin at 10minutes that i have a far harder time dealing with.

you may want to reconfigure your sense of this game. the game is solely about defeating your enemy, when you are playing 6v4 i would blame a bad player over the person raging at them any day.

Komitar

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
Point proven that you yourself excess at abuseing the tribunal by not haveing all the facts and dont really care except for yourself and promote your own growth in the tribunal
He's just a sad little man, that in order to zone out of the failure that his life is, made himself into a false vindicator of a corrupt system in a video game.

Its real sad to see how he thinks so highly of himself for ****ing people over, and him feeling the need to post it in the forums to brag about it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Well i didnt explain the whole game cause it would take to long i refused to gank with poppy twice because she only ganked twice after that me and poppy worked together on several occasions and got kills but my point is someone can lack sportsmanship but have great teamwork ethics. At the end of the day it doesnt matter who said what, but the victory. and even though a lot of people have been banned for poor sportsmanship the tribunal wont see the teamwork that was shown by such said player because there is no gameplay view. So unless the tribunal can show the whole game not just chat logs tribunal is very toxic and abusvie. Theres to much to add to the tribunal to make it valid and theres not enough to make exists in the first place. So why people even use it without knowing ALL the facts is beyond me. Except to get rid of trolls but even at the great length a lot of been banned wrongly.
Is it really too much to ask to not be a jackass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
but also another real game case that i played.

i do normal draft modes because ranked is annoying and blind pick is just a fotm-fest. i was first pick. i really wanted to jungle. someone did the call jungle but i said id like to play jungle this game. he said nothing afterwards. i locked nunu with smite. he then started raging and looked me up on lolking "hurr durr u haz low ranked elo go support *****". he locked lee. no one else in the team said anything but 1) i suck completely at support nunu and 2) i wasnt giving in because of this guy's BM.

to start the game he /all please report our nunu for trolling thx

i just gave the "..."

he then told the opponent where i was counterjungling and warding and ****. he was actively trying to slow down my game so i gave him a few choice words. at the end i was like 0-4-x and he was 12-5-2 ish because he was basically just on the back lines vulturing kills while i tried to rotate to the 1v2 MF bot to help her.

now according to you i used profanity and i made a non-meta pick. that is grounds for being banned if you only have in front of you the in game chat log and items? had i reported him he'd be potentially facing a ban as well?
What he did is called assisting the enemy team and that is punishable. What you did is curse him out instead of ignoring, which didn't help the situation at all. On top of which, actively refusing to play support when you have a support champion and your bot lane needs a support is simply another kind of assisting the enemy team. We can't play who we want to every game. Even though he was trolling and even though you had smite, you should have sucked it up and went bot. Nunu is a far better support than Lee. Learn to be the better man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komitar View Post
You can't be normal.
...no, u.

Quote:
This happens allllllllll the time and i feel you cause ive been there when i play draft games i tell everyone that "hey i can do anything but jungle, I mean i can jungle but im not very good at it" In some rare cases am i forced to jungle even telling my team that and i get reported for failing or not makeing the right decision to gank at the right time. What i want to know is how many people who have jungled have been reported for not makeing a split second decision on when and where to gank, and how many have been banned because of it.
Know what to say in this situation?

"I'm sorry. I'm not that good at jungling. I told you I didn't want to do it."

God in My Hands

12-29-2012

"Excessive pinging... come on. If someone makes the game less enjoyable, I'll do likewise."

you are the worst type of player... you will report someone for pinging to much, but not for being 0-12? this is obnoxious, pushing the verg of pathetic... like what planet are you on where u think that it is more negative to ping excessively rather than feed?

i hope you are never in any of my games, ever!

S1AL

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
No, saying that isn't excessive flaunting. Saying that in excessive amounts is excessive flaunting. But thanks for your interest!
Yeah... that's not what you wrote. Not that it matters. Have you ever played sports, boardgames, CCG's, arena fighting games, or any other game where you have to interact with your opponent face-to-face? Because as someone who has done all of that, I can tell you that I will say things like that and have them said to me every couple of minutes while playing, if not more often, simply because that's what you do in a social gaming setting.

It's not flaunting. It's commentary. And if you don't like that, you can freaking turn off all-chat.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
actually people smurfing drive away more new players.

they end up smurfing because they were banned for something rather trivial and end up meaner to new players that don't know what they are doing.
More? Really? You've got the numbers?

Quote:
Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God in My Hands View Post
Things I never punish for:
1. A bad game or several bad games.
2. An AFK in which a reason is given... provided it's not multiple cases or if he gives the same reason every time, something he should have the common sense to plan around. I'm not all that picky about the reason. Girlfriend wants ***? Sorry, team, that's more important.
3. Asking for honor.

i hope to god you are never on my team, especially in ranked. When elo is involved and someone is 0-12 like ur example that encourages everyone to become angery beause you alone just wasted 45 minutes of 4 other peoples time. If you dont want to punish individuals that feed and ruin the game worse than any rager could, then you need to find another game. Quite frankly i find it far more frustrating to deal with a feeder/bad player than any rager ever! simply ignore them, but when you are dealing with a 5-0 xin at 10minutes that i have a far harder time dealing with.

you may want to reconfigure your sense of this game. the game is solely about defeating your enemy, when you are playing 6v4 i would blame a bad player over the person raging at them any day.
Have you ever had a bad game?

Quote:
He's just a sad little man, that in order to zone out of the failure that his life is, made himself into a false vindicator of a corrupt system in a video game.

Its real sad to see how he thinks so highly of himself for ****ing people over, and him feeling the need to post it in the forums to brag about it.
There's a little boy in Lavender Town who asks you if you believe in ghosts. He's actually creepier than most of the stuff that occurs there. I wonder if he's possessed.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Quote:

lol for 1. fighting a corrupt system for other competitve players like myself is in the right. 2. you think that i think highly of myself? hmmm maybe i should. 3. Your just feeding the toxic system more bull**** by saying his standards for banning are 100% right without 100% facts. I dont know what your standards are but im sure there just as low as OP if not lower because with your statement seems to me you think your higher then anyone else on this thread tbh.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by God in My Hands View Post
"Excessive pinging... come on. If someone makes the game less enjoyable, I'll do likewise."

you are the worst type of player... you will report someone for pinging to much, but not for being 0-12? this is obnoxious, pushing the verg of pathetic... like what planet are you on where u think that it is more negative to ping excessively rather than feed?

i hope you are never in any of my games, ever!
I repeat my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1AL View Post
Yeah... that's not what you wrote. Not that it matters. Have you ever played sports, boardgames, CCG's, arena fighting games, or any other game where you have to interact with your opponent face-to-face? Because as someone who has done all of that, I can tell you that I will say things like that and have them said to me every couple of minutes while playing, if not more often, simply because that's what you do in a social gaming setting.

It's not flaunting. It's commentary. And if you don't like that, you can freaking turn off all-chat.
BOARD GAMES? Just... rofl.