1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

12-29-2012

here is a real exmaple and i would like to know if youd report me for it.

Ok so game starts off with a jungle poppy she says leash blue cause my team knows shes gonna get jumped so we all head blue.

the enemys Shen initiate's a team taunt right away as im voli its my job to tank the damage right? so i do we kill 2/5 enemys and while 4 of us protect her jungle.

They kill 3/5 of us while im low on health has voli with passive proc'ed im staying near poppy to draw the fire off of her.

Lux then procedes to chase and kill me right next to poppy as she isnt concerned that im low and lux kills me in bush with auto att in the bush next to poppy.

I then proceed to say "**** you poppy why didnt you help me" Poppys reply was "you shouldnt have stayed" so i say "well **** you then you wont receive any help from me at all" and i mute her.

During the whole match when poppy ganked top i retreated to my turret lettting her gank all by herself no helping. I end up as a 7/4/15 voli by end of game with a victory while not communicating with poppy what so ever due to her action at the start.

If this case was to remotely reach tribunal and YOU had been a jurist would you vote to punish me or pardon? I have games like this all the time were the lack of teamwork is so fail that i end up playing the game for the survival of myself and not someone who disregarded there team. I un-muted poppy after game in which she said reported. i didn't report cause we won and that's all i cared about. Had I reported her...and our case's were put in front of you would you punish me or her for lack of teamwork even though late game she pulled through with the team? Put aside all the other posts that i've written and choose one. Even though you wont see the game play what would be your decision?

Also was i not in the right to say what i did or even rage at her? or am i just a poor player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S1AL

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
here is a real exmaple and i would like to know if youd report me for it.

Ok so game starts off with a jungle poppy she says leash blue cause my team knows shes gonna get jumped so we all head blue.

the enemys Shen initiate's a team taunt right away as im voli its my job to tank the damage right? so i do we kill 2/5 enemys and while 4 of us protect her jungle.

They kill 3/5 of us while im low on health has voli with passive proc'ed im staying near poppy to draw the fire off of her.

Lux then procedes to chase and kill me right next to poppy as she isnt concerned that im low and lux kills me in bush with auto att in the bush next to poppy.

I then proceed to say "**** you poppy why didnt you help me" Poppys reply was "you shouldnt have stayed" so i say "well **** you then you wont receive any help from me at all" and i mute her.

During the whole match when poppy ganked top i retreated to my turret lettting her gank all by herself no helping. I end up as a 7/4/15 voli by end of game with a victory while not communicating with poppy what so ever due to her action at the start.

If this case was to remotely reach tribunal and YOU had been a jurist would you vote to punish me or pardon? I have games like this all the time were the lack of teamwork is so fail that i end up playing the game for the survival of myself and not someone who disregarded there team. I un-muted poppy after game in which she said reported. i didn't report cause we won and that's all i cared about. Had I reported her...and our case's were put in front of you would you punish me or her for lack of teamwork even though late game she pulled through with the team? Put aside all the other posts that i've written and choose one. Even though you wont see the game play what would be your decision?

Also was i not in the right to say what i did or even rage at her? or am i just a poor player
Honestly, it sounds like you super-flipped about something that's really pretty minor and then refused to play with your teammate all game even when he went top to help you.

So I might not punish, but you're kinda unstable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
...getting a case wrong is not 'abusing the system', lol. I have no idea why you're so desperate to make me a bad guy.
just checked into this one again to see what was still going on.

honestly, dude, and i mean this in the most sincere way possible, but you make yourself look like the bad guy. everything from the "i just hit punish and what happens afterwards isn't my doing" to the fact that you've made up your own non-punish rules like afk/honor begging but double back on the whole "i just follow riot's rules for what constitutes punishable behavior" is irritating to say the least.

im not trying to troll, but im making my piece. you are not the good guy in this. you are an agent of creating an unfun environment where everyone is walking on eggshells because someone might view their /all chat as "excessive". you are the agent of banning two people for sending a duo mid or a duo jungle. you're just going to say "oh i just punish riot determines band" but as has been covered you hit punish and then the person gets punished. it isn't some mystical voodoo there. you hit punish on someone and they get punished.

your overall tribunal standards of guilty until proven innocent are worse for the game than someone who says "gg noobs". i think everyone understands that "gg noobs" is being a dick, but there needs to be bigger fish to fry than the idiot who says that - mostly because the idiot who says that gets banned then makes a smurf and is even worse to new players.

basically everything wrong with the whole tribunal is summed up in your posts completely inadvertently. i dont know if you realize that. im guessing you don't since you still seem to be posting here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimeWhisp

Senior Member

12-29-2012

If this was a face to face game 99% of the players who end up in the tribunal would not have the guts to say what they do to other players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1AL View Post
Honestly, it sounds like you super-flipped about something that's really pretty minor and then refused to play with your teammate all game even when he went top to help you.

So I might not punish, but you're kinda unstable.
the refusing to play with the teammate part is kinda iffy afterwards. however that's not something seen in the tribunal at all so there's no way of proving it.

but i can see from his standpoint he was asked to "protect" an ally's jungle and the ally didn't bail him out when he protected.

i can say that there's a few in the wrong there though still he won the game, he defused what could have been a bad situation by muting a player that was annoying, and he kept playing the game. that shouldn't be bannable at all, ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1AL View Post
Honestly, it sounds like you super-flipped about something that's really pretty minor and then refused to play with your teammate all game even when he went top to help you.

So I might not punish, but you're kinda unstable.
Well i didnt explain the whole game cause it would take to long i refused to gank with poppy twice because she only ganked twice after that me and poppy worked together on several occasions and got kills but my point is someone can lack sportsmanship but have great teamwork ethics. At the end of the day it doesnt matter who said what, but the victory. and even though a lot of people have been banned for poor sportsmanship the tribunal wont see the teamwork that was shown by such said player because there is no gameplay view. So unless the tribunal can show the whole game not just chat logs tribunal is very toxic and abusvie. Theres to much to add to the tribunal to make it valid and theres not enough to make exists in the first place. So why people even use it without knowing ALL the facts is beyond me. Except to get rid of trolls but even at the great length a lot of been banned wrongly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

but also another real game case that i played.

i do normal draft modes because ranked is annoying and blind pick is just a fotm-fest. i was first pick. i really wanted to jungle. someone did the call jungle but i said id like to play jungle this game. he said nothing afterwards. i locked nunu with smite. he then started raging and looked me up on lolking "hurr durr u haz low ranked elo go support *****". he locked lee. no one else in the team said anything but 1) i suck completely at support nunu and 2) i wasnt giving in because of this guy's BM.

to start the game he /all please report our nunu for trolling thx

i just gave the "..."

he then told the opponent where i was counterjungling and warding and ****. he was actively trying to slow down my game so i gave him a few choice words. at the end i was like 0-4-x and he was 12-5-2 ish because he was basically just on the back lines vulturing kills while i tried to rotate to the 1v2 MF bot to help her.

now according to you i used profanity and i made a non-meta pick. that is grounds for being banned if you only have in front of you the in game chat log and items? had i reported him he'd be potentially facing a ban as well?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komitar

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Girlfriend wants ***? Sorry, team, that's more important.
.

You can't be normal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
but also another real game case that i played.

i do normal draft modes because ranked is annoying and blind pick is just a fotm-fest. i was first pick. i really wanted to jungle. someone did the call jungle but i said id like to play jungle this game. he said nothing afterwards. i locked nunu with smite. he then started raging and looked me up on lolking "hurr durr u haz low ranked elo go support *****". he locked lee. no one else in the team said anything but 1) i suck completely at support nunu and 2) i wasnt giving in because of this guy's BM.

to start the game he /all please report our nunu for trolling thx

i just gave the "..."

he then told the opponent where i was counterjungling and warding and ****. he was actively trying to slow down my game so i gave him a few choice words. at the end i was like 0-4-x and he was 12-5-2 ish because he was basically just on the back lines vulturing kills while i tried to rotate to the 1v2 MF bot to help her.

now according to you i used profanity and i made a non-meta pick. that is grounds for being banned if you only have in front of you the in game chat log and items? had i reported him he'd be potentially facing a ban as well?
This happens allllllllll the time and i feel you cause ive been there when i play draft games i tell everyone that "hey i can do anything but jungle, I mean i can jungle but im not very good at it" In some rare cases am i forced to jungle even telling my team that and i get reported for failing or not makeing the right decision to gank at the right time. What i want to know is how many people who have jungled have been reported for not makeing a split second decision on when and where to gank, and how many have been banned because of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1AL View Post
This, right here, is why the Tribunal is ridiculous. Punish for saying "Ohhhh, almost?" As EXCESSIVE FLAUNTING?

ROFL.

Please, look into surgery for your micro-*****. And consider testosterone pills to take care of your raging emotional insecurity.
No, saying that isn't excessive flaunting. Saying that in excessive amounts is excessive flaunting. But thanks for your interest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jragonrider View Post
Well spoken.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
here is a real exmaple and i would like to know if youd report me for it.

Ok so game starts off with a jungle poppy she says leash blue cause my team knows shes gonna get jumped so we all head blue.

the enemys Shen initiate's a team taunt right away as im voli its my job to tank the damage right? so i do we kill 2/5 enemys and while 4 of us protect her jungle.

They kill 3/5 of us while im low on health has voli with passive proc'ed im staying near poppy to draw the fire off of her.

Lux then procedes to chase and kill me right next to poppy as she isnt concerned that im low and lux kills me in bush with auto att in the bush next to poppy.

I then proceed to say "**** you poppy why didnt you help me" Poppys reply was "you shouldnt have stayed" so i say "well **** you then you wont receive any help from me at all" and i mute her.

During the whole match when poppy ganked top i retreated to my turret lettting her gank all by herself no helping. I end up as a 7/4/15 voli by end of game with a victory while not communicating with poppy what so ever due to her action at the start.

If this case was to remotely reach tribunal and YOU had been a jurist would you vote to punish me or pardon? I have games like this all the time were the lack of teamwork is so fail that i end up playing the game for the survival of myself and not someone who disregarded there team. I un-muted poppy after game in which she said reported. i didn't report cause we won and that's all i cared about. Had I reported her...and our case's were put in front of you would you punish me or her for lack of teamwork even though late game she pulled through with the team? Put aside all the other posts that i've written and choose one. Even though you wont see the game play what would be your decision?

Also was i not in the right to say what i did or even rage at her? or am i just a poor player
Punish, without question. Your reaction to her was obscenely uncalled for. And then you accuse her of showing no teamwork, when you yourself muted her and then actively worked against her efforts to win? Are you kidding me? She'd get pardoned, you'd get punished, and honestly, what you did disgusts me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
just checked into this one again to see what was still going on.

honestly, dude, and i mean this in the most sincere way possible, but you make yourself look like the bad guy. everything from the "i just hit punish and what happens afterwards isn't my doing" to the fact that you've made up your own non-punish rules like afk/honor begging but double back on the whole "i just follow riot's rules for what constitutes punishable behavior" is irritating to say the least.

im not trying to troll, but im making my piece. you are not the good guy in this. you are an agent of creating an unfun environment where everyone is walking on eggshells because someone might view their /all chat as "excessive". you are the agent of banning two people for sending a duo mid or a duo jungle. you're just going to say "oh i just punish riot determines band" but as has been covered you hit punish and then the person gets punished. it isn't some mystical voodoo there. you hit punish on someone and they get punished.

your overall tribunal standards of guilty until proven innocent are worse for the game than someone who says "gg noobs". i think everyone understands that "gg noobs" is being a dick, but there needs to be bigger fish to fry than the idiot who says that - mostly because the idiot who says that gets banned then makes a smurf and is even worse to new players.

basically everything wrong with the whole tribunal is summed up in your posts completely inadvertently. i dont know if you realize that. im guessing you don't since you still seem to be posting here.
You don't seem to realize that Riot actively checks on what the tribunal is doing. The rules are the rules and the punished get punished because Riot agrees with what's happening. Riot is a business. Businesses exist to make money. The reason Riot has the rules they have is because it's the best way to attract the most players and make the most money. And whether you like it or not, "LOL NICE ****ING TRY ****TY ASS NOOB" drives away players. Yeah, when I click punish, what happens next is not my responsibility. Know why? Because if Riot reads the case and decides "meh, actually, who cares", they can change their own rules. It's their game! But they don't, because they support the current summoner's code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWhisp View Post
If this was a face to face game 99% of the players who end up in the tribunal would not have the guts to say what they do to other players.
So much this, lol.