1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

12-28-2012

Tribunal isnt perfect but because its not perfect is why it should go away. There have been plenty of banns that weren't justified and riot tends to go with what the majority wants if the majority said punish then riot banns if majority says pardon they pardon. The tribunal isnt as righteous as most of the players think it is, its just as toxic filled as the community itself is, all its doing is allowing trolls to punish the real gamers and get ahead. While the ones in the game are reporting the toxic communist who really make this game hard to play as it is. All riot did was give the toxic trolls a chance to punish the good players over the bad. A game can easily be cleaned up compared to the amount of effort it takes to get rid of such a system that allows the bad guy to get away.

Making a game is tough and no gaming company has ever made the "perfect" game but no gaming company in the right minds has ever implemented a court-system into there games because it doesnt always work in the real world and most certainly wont work in the gaming world. It's unfair for a player who doesn't even know such said person to judge that person. Only riot has which obviously has more problems then it can handle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

^ Are you trolling?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

12-29-2012

No but i have to say you are as the OP by posting such an absurd thread but yet again it has just proven more strongly that your not fit for tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

What about this don't you get? If I was making the wrong choices, I wouldn't be correct so often.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bacur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
What about this don't you get? If I was making the wrong choices, I wouldn't be correct so often.
Could have reached 95% accuracy if you would just mash Punish button but since you decided not to be a sheep your accuracy rate is only 85%. ez

Oh and, ever heard of elitepvpers? Peeps there were offering a free bot for tribunal that will just punish every case so any troll can just abuse it. An average price for a fresh lvl 30 account now is about 10 dollars or you can just run a free leveling bot by yourself and again troll the 5h1t out of people by reporting them from multiple accounts.

And you know what? You wont even get banned for this yourself. Maybe after 1000 punishes you will get a warning and no longer be able to use tribunal but that's just does not matter because unjustified punishments you have caused wont be reverted back (successful troll is successful).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacur View Post
Could have reached 95% accuracy if you would just mash Punish button but since you decided not to be a sheep your accuracy rate is only 85%. ez

Oh and, ever heard of elitepvpers? Peeps there were offering a free bot for tribunal that will just punish every case so any troll can just abuse it. An average price for a fresh lvl 30 account now is about 10 dollars or you can just run a free leveling bot by yourself and again troll the 5h1t out of people by reporting them from multiple accounts.

And you know what? You wont even get banned for this yourself. Maybe after 1000 punishes you will get a warning and no longer be able to use tribunal but that's just does not matter because unjustified punishments you have caused wont be reverted back (successful troll is successful).
...you are one paranoid man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthenios

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post

3. Excessive flaunting to the enemy. IE “Ohhhh almost!”

AMA.
I take issue with this, because that isn't flaunting the enemy, that's like saying to the enemy ez about his ulti, "holy **** that was close" or something along those lines. You aren't doing any flaunting, you are recognizing a good shot and/or play that nearly got you or an ally (or baron).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

12-29-2012

OK lets do this then Mr. Tsaalyo...

Log into game and go to preferences assuming you know how to do that.

Click "language filter" on

Now you tell me why there is even a language filter if people are just gonna turn it off to abuse the right to report and bann others for bad language.

If you don't wanna here bad language then turn it on and assume every * you see is an actual *. All it is is competitive talk for the most part but not all the time. I can say ass on forums but other words are not able to be used why is the word ass considered ok but other words not im so confused on this.

Also muting? yes you shouldn't have to mute people but in your case your best off muting everyone.

I play with the language filter off because im competitive and want to see the trash talk that goes on because im thick skinned and can handle it after 16 years of gaming. Becoming an adult means to learn how to just deal with and ignore such childish attitudes. Not to mention this game is rated E+ for everyone that's what 12 years old and up? Then why is it a 12 year old can play a game and change the filter to off? shouldn't his parents keep an eye on that more or less riot should have a language filter on all the time rather then giving the players a chance to turn it off?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthenios View Post
I take issue with this, because that isn't flaunting the enemy, that's like saying to the enemy ez about his ulti, "holy **** that was close" or something along those lines. You aren't doing any flaunting, you are recognizing a good shot and/or play that nearly got you or an ally (or baron).
Oh come on, when was the last time someone was like that? When was the last time you heard "/all nice baron steal gj~"? Give me your paypal, I'll send you $10 every time that happens. It just doesn't. What does happen? "LOL NOPE NOOB FUK U LOLOL TRY HARDER ***** GET OWNED TRASH HAHA GEEGEE NOOBS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
OK lets do this then Mr. Tsaalyo...

Log into game and go to preferences assuming you know how to do that.

Click "language filter" on

Now you tell me why there is even a language filter if people are just gonna turn it off to abuse the right to report and bann others for bad language.

If you don't wanna here bad language then turn it on and assume every * you see is an actual *. All it is is competitive talk for the most part but not all the time. I can say ass on forums but other words are not able to be used why is the word ass considered ok but other words not im so confused on this.

Also muting? yes you shouldn't have to mute people but in your case your best off muting everyone.

I play with the language filter off because im competitive and want to see the trash talk that goes on because im thick skinned and can handle it after 16 years of gaming. Becoming an adult means to learn how to just deal with and ignore such childish attitudes. Not to mention this game is rated E+ for everyone that's what 12 years old and up? Then why is it a 12 year old can play a game and change the filter to off? shouldn't his parents keep an eye on that more or less riot should have a language filter on all the time rather then giving the players a chance to turn it off?
Let me put it this way, since you clearly don't care about the feelings of others. Why don't I just assume every asterisk is just an asterisk?

Because Riot doesn't like that.

It's that simple. That's all there is to it. I don't get why you're complaining to me when all I'm doing is enforcing the rules that Riot has laid out. The behavior you want to be allowed, is not allowed. Period. That's it, done, c'est fin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SqueezeMeGently

Member

12-29-2012

I'll take my rate down and you thin skinned little pricks can go back to the circle jerk yeah?

Get your tea time out of my video game scrubs.