1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum rain64 View Post
model citizen

however im surprised you don't autopunish for racism? or did you just forget that?
Yeah, I just forgot it.

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Most of the people in the thread disagree with OP or find fault with him. Yet he still has positive upvotes. GG GD.

Byk Beta Player

12-28-2012

Thats because this thread shows how hes breaking the summoners code yet hes still allowed to vote in tribunal. So upvoteing will just keep this thread going so that hopefully someone will see the abusive nature of the tribunal and take it into consideration to completely remove the system.

Xulsigae

12-28-2012

Seems he's following the Code to me.
And even if he is breaking it, that doesn't prove that the entire system needs to be removed.
The OP agrees with the Tribunal 85.1% of the time. Most people who get reported get reported for good reason. Most people who get reported and punished get a warning. Most people who get a warning stop being as unpleasant. Most people who don't get stronger punishments. Most people who don't turn around get the attention of Riot who then decides if a ban is needed.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrula View Post
Most of the people in the thread disagree with OP or find fault with him. Yet he still has positive upvotes. GG GD.
Rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
Thats because this thread shows how hes breaking the summoners code yet hes still allowed to vote in tribunal. So upvoteing will just keep this thread going so that hopefully someone will see the abusive nature of the tribunal and take it into consideration to completely remove the system.
...uh huh.

Byk Beta Player

12-28-2012

Maybe so but how many tribunal users break the code and are still able to use or even be on the tribunal?
The incentives that were placed in tribunal for punishing just promoted people to punish others just because and gain prizes for it so tribunal is in fact that worst thing riot implemented into league.

Xulsigae

12-28-2012

Somewhere in the region of being very few. Certainly not enough to invalidate the entire system. Nothing made by humans is perfect, which is why a lack of perfection is not a reason to get rid of something. A few people abusing a system does not make for a bad system. Just a system that needs further work, but not destruction.
What prizes do we get? I haven't received my Teemo cushion yet.
The incentive is to be correct. If you think the OP is harsh, then if the OP wasn't as harsh, then his accuracy would be higher and therefore in tune with the rest of the Tribunal.

Pawstruck

12-28-2012

Just for the record, I wasn't saying you are self-righteous per se, just that the OP sounds slanted that way. I do understand that frustration can sometimes come across as self-righteousness instead of just a happiness when justice is done, though.

Also, jsyk, I am a reformed verbal abuser (twice 3-day banned). I can honestly say that the honor system helped me a lot more than the Tribunal, because even though I'm not an honor farmer it just makes you realize that those are people on the other end of that computer, and even if they pick on you first it's not okay to rage back.

messymike

12-28-2012

Why is this thread even still in GD, and why is it even open, it should be deleted!

This is obvious collusion, trying to influence more people to vote exactly how the OP votes so their flashy tribunal stats can increase.

Xulsigae

12-28-2012

Collusion? No, it's CONSPIRACY.