1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

12-26-2012

I've said everything that's on my mind about this dumb ****ed up system and would only support it if:

1. Player who is insulted gets the ultimate choice of weather or not to bann, not players who weren't involved in-game.
2. Video replay of the game play for players duely wronged by so called "intentional feeding", along with match history to show scores.

This in my opinion would fix it for me but i'm sure others have more they want implemented then just those 2 ideas.

Not to mention the biggest issues i think riot has with players is money. I don't think riot could bann people who have spent tons of money on this game but instead leave it to the players to do it because no other player will ever know how much you've spent on this game for your enjoyment thus if players bann you for some stupid reason then riot cant be held accountable for banning you regardless of the amount you've spent they can just say "hey the players banned you not us"

TrojanHorse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Do you think the player who makes the reports should get a summary similar to the tribunal, in which they can see their percentages of players who make it to the tribunal, get punished, etc.?

FrozenChinchilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Justice Rating is silly. Should be based on accuracy not the amount of times you've been right.

2pudge1cup

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
sounds to me like you punish almost everything... considering tribunal punish rate pretty much equals your accuracy rating.

Tribunal is flawed. plain and simple

Sure it's good in general, but they need to be actively improving it, instead of letting things run out of hand as they are now
^this x 1000

a rating and a shiny medal is cool and all but it's incentivizing way too much of a mob mentality. 3 of the OP's "autopunish" things were things that id generally pardon unless they are completely out of control.

everyone is going to have their own metrics for what constitutes a punish/pardon. the problem is that you're dealing with other people's accounts and money they've likely put into it. something that important should NEVER be left up to a playerbase.

FailyMcSadPants

12-26-2012

Your a ******. Legit. Your a hardcore ******.

If you use the tribunal, your a ******.

If you POST your justice rating, (which is like an elo for really ****ty players) your a ******.

People like you are legit ****in this game up.

DidWe

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorexDK View Post
Are you really proud of yourself for permanently banning 33 people? Most of those people probably spent money on this game, or really enjoyed it.. And you ruined it for them by being ridiculously strict with the rules and banning for trash talk. You say you want a strategy game, taunts are strategy. They throw your opponents off, make them more likely to overcommit to killing you and making mistakes. All you're doing is messing with other people's lives to increase your "justice rating" and in all honesty it disgusts and sickens me. Shame on you.
This a thousand times. People have gotten WAY too sensitive about small time stuff like using laugh alot in lane ect.in LoL...

Seeing all these people getting banned for saying "GG easy" or "not even close baby" is making me not even want to ****ing type in game chat anymore.

MAN THE **** UP! Its an online video game and you are here crying about some person you will never even see again. It only affects you if YOU let it.

FailyMcSadPants

12-26-2012

Accept the fact that 99% of us are grown ass adults, and aside from you never venturing out of your moms basement, you hear FAR WORSE in the REAL WORLD than you ever will in this video game.

****in remove the tribunal, and go back to ONLY reporting for: AFK/TROLLING.

What ACTUALLY ruins games for people? AFK and TROLLING.

Somone calling your a moron because you died in their jungle 30 minutes in for the 3rd time... that doesnt ruin your game, it means your a moron.

Jesus christ this game.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailyMcSadPants View Post
Your a ******. Legit. Your a hardcore ******.

If you use the tribunal, your a ******.

If you POST your justice rating, (which is like an elo for really ****ty players) your a ******.

People like you are legit ****in this game up.
I bet you call your girlfriend a ***** and think it's funny, don't you?

EDIT:
On second thought, I doubt a woman would date you.

Byk Beta Player

12-26-2012

I support all comments on Page 6 of this thread

first time Vayne

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogdain View Post
I would actually watch chess if they trash talked each other. "Checkmate, noob. Lol EZ"
Then you're playing this game for the wrong reason. :P