1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KADAMA

12-27-2012

I don't know who you are yet, but I will find you and I will kill you.

Kroníc

12-27-2012

I bet you're on of the ****** bags who voted punish on this guy too OP.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/536042/#nogo

Tenmar

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KADAMA View Post
I don't know who you are yet, but I will find you and I will kill you.
Do you have a certain set of skills? If so what type?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
RIOT bans accounts, not the Tribunal. Please remember that. Riot reviews bans, not us. All we do is recommend if someone is to be punished or not. We don't decide the punishment. WE DO NOT BAN.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronc View Post
I bet you're on of the ****** bags who voted punish on this guy too OP.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/536042/#nogo
I'm seeing a lot of in his posts when his allies are annoyed with him, for whatever reason. Instead of trying to diffuse the situation by explaining himself or being the better man and apologizing, he chose to play innocent and basically trollface. It's possible to be an ass without cursing people out.

Snake XT

12-27-2012

Why would you not punish someone for asking honor? Surely its earned, not given. Thats the only gripe I have with you but I've upvoted nevertheless.

Im pleased you punish for things you've mentioned. You are a hero.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake XT View Post
Why would you not punish someone for asking honor? Surely its earned, not given. Thats the only gripe I have with you but I've upvoted nevertheless.

Im pleased you punish for things you've mentioned. You are a hero.
I think the spirit of it is to punish people trading honor, bribing honor, stuff like that. I don't think "honor plz *leaves*" is what Lyte wants to prevent.

Thanks, though!

Funkstronaut

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarhawkX86 View Post
I used to report whenever summoners code was violated, Riot banned my acct for excessive "ABUSE" of the report feature.

Why should I stick my account on the line to clean up the community? Riot will ban again for excessive reports in the future, and this community is not worth my account being banned.
Yeah that goes in the "Horrible Ideas" hall of fame.

Especially considering this community has an overwhelming problem with toxic players.

Wise Squirrel

12-27-2012

I always report if the accused says something along the lines:

"Report me."

You have to give people what they ask for.

Kroníc

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
This.

I'm seeing a lot of in his posts when his allies are annoyed with him, for whatever reason. Instead of trying to diffuse the situation by explaining himself or being the better man and apologizing, he chose to play innocent and basically trollface. It's possible to be an ass without cursing people out.
You're joking right? Lets look at these cases.

Case #1. He literally said nothing, and nobody in chat said anything at all about him doing anything that was annoying or ruining the game.

Case #2. The only time he used a was asking why he was being reported. Which the Talon on the team said "botlane reported." Not "nami" reported. Not "support reported." Not "Nami is intentionally feeding." He reported the two players bot for losing their lane. He was butt hurt because he is an elitist ***** who thinks they should be punished for having a bad game, which he had just as many assists as deaths anyway.

Case #3. He didn't even have the most deaths, he has the second largest amount of gold on his team, clearly he was trying to win. The ally Ashe says "stop feed top/mid" which is also punishable according to your logic since he is telling someone they are doing bad, boo-hoo. Again, she was talking about 2 players, not just him. He ended the game with an ok score, can't even call that feeding.

Case #4. He was support with 18 assists and only 7 deaths. Only one other player had less deaths than him. He used a smiley face when the enemy said "You're on a losing streak" and he replied with "Yours starts now ." But he was obviously trolling the enemy with that statement right?

Case #5. In this game, the entire team had bad scores. They obviously got stomped and he was the scapegoat. You know, when the team does bad, but decides to all blame mid/top/jungle? All of his deaths could have been from teamfights after the lane phase was over, hence "not my fault ."

So there.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Squirrel View Post
I always report if the accused says something along the lines:

"Report me."

You have to give people what they ask for.
Lmao, yep, same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronc View Post
You're joking right? Lets look at these cases.

Case #1. He literally said nothing, and nobody in chat said anything at all about him doing anything that was annoying or ruining the game.

Case #2. The only time he used a was asking why he was being reported. Which the Talon on the team said "botlane reported." Not "nami" reported. Not "support reported." Not "Nami is intentionally feeding." He reported the two players bot for losing their lane. He was butt hurt because he is an elitist ***** who thinks they should be punished for having a bad game, which he had just as many assists as deaths anyway.

Case #3. He didn't even have the most deaths, he has the second largest amount of gold on his team, clearly he was trying to win. The ally Ashe says "stop feed top/mid" which is also punishable according to your logic since he is telling someone they are doing bad, boo-hoo. Again, she was talking about 2 players, not just him. He ended the game with an ok score, can't even call that feeding.

Case #4. He was support with 18 assists and only 7 deaths. Only one other player had less deaths than him. He used a smiley face when the enemy said "You're on a losing streak" and he replied with "Yours starts now ." But he was obviously trolling the enemy with that statement right?

Case #5. In this game, the entire team had bad scores. They obviously got stomped and he was the scapegoat. You know, when the team does bad, but decides to all blame mid/top/jungle? All of his deaths could have been from teamfights after the lane phase was over, hence "not my fault ."

So there.