1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicshr00ms View Post
Nearly half my cases today were like this one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WuffleWuffle

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Hey Tsaalyo,

Good job.


I have a simpler version of what your code is though. Basically, I just imagine playing with them in real life. If they acted that way in real life, would I want to play with them, or would I walk away in disgust?

See this video - it explains it pretty simply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCYPGnJdO1U

Hope you have a laugh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuffleWuffle View Post
Hey Tsaalyo,

Good job.


I have a simpler version of what your code is though. Basically, I just imagine playing with them in real life. If they acted that way in real life, would I want to play with them, or would I walk away in disgust?

See this video - it explains it pretty simply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCYPGnJdO1U

Hope you have a laugh.
I think this just became my new favorite video. Very fitting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-14-2013

A good policy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

02-21-2013

Over 2000 cases correct now. 88.5% but my ranking has went up a few digits, I think more people are starting to do Tribunal again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArtemusD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-21-2013

You are my new inspiration.

I can't play League on any of the home computers, but that doesn't mean I can't contribute!

Excellent work. Riot hire this man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
Over 2000 cases correct now. 88.5% but my ranking has went up a few digits, I think more people are starting to do Tribunal again.
*sigh* Yep, mine too. Grr. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus Delphus View Post
You are my new inspiration.

I can't play League on any of the home computers, but that doesn't mean I can't contribute!

Excellent work. Riot hire this man.
Good job~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

Senior Member

02-23-2013

hardee har har


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-24-2013

^ Thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxxxskull xxxxx

Junior Member

03-28-2013

stfu tribunal
can't the white house sign a petition for the tribunal to be destroyed?
they just click punish,punish all day
wtf?
this system needs a serious change
fuc you summoners in favor of the tribunal