Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ogdain

12-26-2012

I would actually watch chess if they trash talked each other. "Checkmate, noob. Lol EZ"

Byk Beta Player

Recruiter

12-26-2012

don't care what your rating is, a gaming court system cant determine that yes your made 1000 correct banns. Tribunal is bull****. People on threads only increase there chances of being banned in tribunal because players become biased and discriminant of others who post on forums by pressing the bann button when a case shows up in tribunal with such said persons name. This is a very discriminant community of people who are out to get rid of players they don't like on forums and in game. There is no correct choice in banning.

Macguffin

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Single handedly makes me want to get back into tribunal

R41313IT

12-26-2012

How would you base your opinion on intentional feeding? Cause I've pardoned ones who ended up with a bad score but never showed any signs of intentional feeding and ended up being wrong. I guess when it comes to intentional feeding, score reflects more than anything else.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Quote:
NightmareLullaby:
My hero <3

The thought occurs, what would I have to ask you? You pretty much explained everything...Will you have my babies?

Well it's a little geographically inconvenient right now... I could deposit into a cup and mail it to you, if you want.

Quote:
Tenmar:
All I really see is that you spam punish and your standards are incredibly unrealistic.

Clearly I should have included a tl;dr.

Quote:
HeartlessXiao:
You never said what you think of Tribunal.

reported

*clicks Pardon*

Quote:
SnugglyBunnies:
Don't understand how the ranking system works... I have a better % correct than you and still lower rank... ROTI!

You've done less cases?

Quote:
Kyeguy:
Wow...just wow...

Sup.

Quote:
WarhawkX86:
I used to report whenever summoners code was violated, Riot banned my acct for excessive "ABUSE" of the report feature.

Why should I stick my account on the line to clean up the community? Riot will ban again for excessive reports in the future, and this community is not worth my account being banned.

I'm not sure what to say about this. I report a LOT and I wasn't affected.

Hydrochoerus

12-26-2012

Quote:
Tenmar:
All I really see is that you spam punish and your standards are incredibly unrealistic.

he probrably looks like it but its probrably because 99% of the people who go in the tribunal deserve it.

Sinfell

12-26-2012

Would you ban someone over friendly trash talking?
Like two mids saying 'nope' and stuff everytime they miss or something, but no intent to flame but to have some fun.

NeoLlama

12-26-2012

punish for gg noobs... but not for asking for honour which riot explicitly told us was against the rules.

mrwubwub80

12-26-2012

wish that all tribunal participants were the same D:

Anaxxon

12-26-2012

To the OP. Thank you for being serious and puting lots of thought into the tribunal. It comforts me to know there are a few people like you judging the cases presented.