1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickwick2 View Post
Thanks. ^_^

I know that Enterti and Wonderbolts, and probably many others among the top few hundred, had over 90% at one point. That would be a comfortably round number on which to perch.

Seeing Tsaalyo's list of behaviors that he found unacceptable prompted me to clarify my own thinking and figure out why I voted to punish or pardon in any given case; that made me a more consistent (and probably fairer) judge, and my numbers went up. So if I pass him, as is my goal, then the dust cloud I leave in his path will be filled with all the love to be found in the Internet.

I wish I were convinced that this is making a significant difference in people's enjoyment of the game. My Internet's been spotty for months, so I haven't left bot games, but there still seems to be evidence in GD and other places of widespread frustration. DrUnne and Tsaalyo, how do you feel about Tribunal's successfulness?
Oh god, rofl. Thanks. I'm at 86.7% right now, rating 40784, ranked 74.

Anyway, I dunno if it's been successful. Most raging I see is when games go 40/3. I guess I've seen a lot less troll picks and the like. But I'm Silver IV, so maybe I'm just above the trolls.

Irisaurus Rex

02-12-2013

lol
i got permabanned

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
lol
i got permabanned
Surprising lack of rage. o.o Could we see your card?

DrUnne

02-12-2013

I'm with Tsaalyo on this.

The Tribunal itself is as filled with trolls and toxic players as ever but then, that's all we're going to see on it anyways, since that is it's design. The majority of cases are always gonna be filled with people deserving to be on it, with only the occasional player who truly isn't toxic. As I've stated before, I'd say on average, I only pardon 3 out of my 20 daily cases and that is likely a high estimate in all honesty.

As for in-game itself? I have noticed a decline in the amount of toxic gamers to some degree. I still see a lot of excessive smack talk that honestly isn't needed, that's sole purpose is to make people feel bad. I also still see a lot of people blaming others in exceedingly poor ways, swearing at them continually, trying to get others to report them, ect ect.

I think though it has been successful in so far as I have seen a LOT less people simply trolling outright. I haven't seen someone simply running into turrets to feed the enemy team in a long time. I haven't seen people making troll builds of 6 boots or filling all their slots with wards.

So I guess in the end, I would say yes, it has been successful. It hasn't fixed all the problems but that wasn't it's design nor idea behind it. It has certainly made a difference though.

Also, I too have been having issues with my LoL games over the past two months or so. Strange, odd, lag here and there, trying to reconnect issues, that sort of thing. The support center helped me with a few things and our last fix was to have my ISP come out to our apartment building and fix some of the line connections to the building itself. I haven't had any issue's these past few nights, so I would suggest trying that if you have not yet done so.

Pickwick2

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
So I guess in the end, I would say yes, it has been successful. It hasn't fixed all the problems but that wasn't its design nor idea behind it. It has certainly made a difference though.
Glad to know that things are improving, after all; your testimony is duly noted, DrUnne. And good job, Team Tribunal! I think everyone deserves an apple paczki apiece for all their labors, scrolling through miles of toxic chatlogs. (Tsaalyo, can you make it happen? I'm no baker, unlike Pantheon.)

The problems you were having sound *exactly* like mine, as it happens. My ISP did some physical repairs a while back, and more recently called us to say that they'd been having widespread problems with our particular type of service, so they were arbitrarily switching us to another, more expensive one. It seems a little heavy-handed, but maybe that'll finally fix the problem--it's been going on for more than six months, and I can't play when I don't know that I'll be able to finish the match.

I'm glad they were able to fix yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Oh god, rofl. Thanks. I'm at 86.7% right now, rating 40784, ranked 74.

Anyway, I dunno if it's been successful. Most raging I see is when games go 40/3. I guess I've seen a lot less troll picks and the like. But I'm Silver IV, so maybe I'm just above the trolls.
I see...

High numbers, indeed! I'm down at 26863, ranked 269 with 89.1%. If I turn and stare up the mountainside instead of continuing along the winding path, I can see you both, barely, silhouetted in the swirling mists that conceal the top of Mount Olympus. Perhaps we shall all meet at the peak as newly-crowned Gods of Justice And of Making Online Games More Fun To Play.

Until then, farewell! =^_^=

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Rofl. xD

Xulsigae

02-12-2013

On the flip side.

The Mad Fapr

02-12-2013

Let this thread die in piece

Xulsigae

02-12-2013

It shall be immortal as the Emperor.

OneVendetta

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
lol
i got permabanned
nice