1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxODINxXx View Post
Pretty good stuff. I don't really agree on the not muting thing. Mostly because I'd rather not communicate than play angry or annoyed. When I mute someone for being toxic, I can actually focus on the game. ..I'll just have to look at the map a little more, ping more efficiently but I rather do that than have to read B.S. all day.

Although I do agree that muting makes it more likely that I'll forget to report the toxic player.

I guess it would be nice to add a feature as to where at the end of the game it says :"You've muted player XYZ, would you like to report him for breaking the summoner's code?" or something like that.
If you look near the report function, there is an X over anyone you've muted. That's what I use for a reminder on who to report. I very very rarely mute for any reason other then someone being toxic.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evink View Post
Lately, tribunal has become too soft. That's why I kind of stopped participating because I felt like an idiot when obvious toxic players got pardoned. Still I judge from time to time but not the 20 daily cases I used to do.

I admire your determination even though people often don't agree with your veredict even when the summoners code support 100% of it.

Maybe I'll go back to tribunal. You kind of inspired me to give it a shot again.

http://puu.sh/1WSB3

Here's my justice review in case people think I'm just talking bull****.
It used to be way too lenient. I find it's much better these days, though. Good luck!

ScootDood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

You pretty much have exactly my same feelings on all these things lol. Thanks for sharing. I need to start judging cases more regularly so I can be like you some day!

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootDood View Post
You pretty much have exactly my same feelings on all these things lol. Thanks for sharing. I need to start judging cases more regularly so I can be like you some day!
Glad you think that way~!

Tinwelint1

02-03-2013

Upvote for you, OP.

I've had a string of games recently where I legitimately have had something come up in the middle of it and had to leave, and, like you said I need to start planning around it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

02-03-2013

^ You really should, yeah. Thanks, though.

DrUnne

02-03-2013

I feel good. Over the past few weeks, I've got my percentage of cases judged correctly from 86.5 to 87.9.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

02-04-2013

Nice, nice. I'm currently 86.2%.

DrUnne

02-06-2013

Certainly dieing down some.

flavor flave

02-06-2013

woww snitchhh, who is happy about this kinda stuff, just report and keep quiet or dont report