1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vegas Dad View Post
Or maybe people who live for the tribunal have mental disorders and they use the tribunal as treatment? It seems pretty obvious by this poster and many tribunal cases that the agenda of people on the tribunal is not to punish toxic players, but rather to play at home CSI guy to find the most inane detail inorder to try to punish every case. I got bullied at school, so i will become the bully in the tribunal I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE RAWR! count the number of posts tsaaylo has on this thread. Pretty clear the person is not mentally stable.
Considering 3/4th's of the Tribunal cases I see daily are filled with racial and sexual slurs, it doesn't take much "CSI-ing" to figure out these people need to be removed.

DrUnne

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr The Cat View Post
This.

The whole 'white knight' mentality of the people on the tribunal is ridiculous. Idk what world you live on, but things aren't always sunshine and butterflies in the real world, people get mad and annoyed sometimes. Deal with it. Tribunal is just spam punish anyways.

I was banned 2 months ago, I joined a game and the enemy team got a quick kill, they then proceeded to spam "******s" over and over and so as I began to get fed I taunted them, I didn't call them rude names, I just did like you said "awww almost." "awwh poor guy" ect. I got banned for this game. So get out of here with that bull, seriously.
Perhaps you shouldn't have continued to create a toxic environment by taunting? Perhaps you should have been an adult and simply muted them and reported them?

Riot states it right here in the Tribunal FAQ

Q: Why was I banned by the Tribunal?

A: The Tribunal judges cases against accounts with multiple harassment reports. It is then judged whether or not activity on the account has violated the Summoner's Code and consistently created a negative experience in games. Regardless of the circumstances (such as provocation), behaviors such as in-game taunting, harassment, cursing, offensive remarks, intentionally feeding, intentionally not making a contribution to your team, etc., will be reported and likely punished by the Tribunal.

It has nothing to do with being a "white knight" but has everything to do with helping Riot and the community to create a gaming environment both want.

DrUnne

01-31-2013

Good afternoon!

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
It's not me against the world. Merely me against people who seem to think raging and racial slurs are okay.
I don't use racial/homosexual slurs about anyone ever. They are lazy and boring and ugly. Again, you jump to conclusions.

However, you can bet that if I were to play ranked and someone is purposely tanking the game I'd get irritated. I'm not talking about 1-2 deaths as you seem to think. I'm talking about someone jumping being 0-double digits who still keeps jumping in stupidly. It's difficult to NOT be upset in that situation in a competitive setting. Probably impossible. That's life. I don't wanna have to walk on eggshells when someone else is tanking elo.

Now, I'm not a ranked player nor am I even someone who cares terribly about the elo number. My point is that I can sympathize with people's positions for raging when someone else clearly isn't playing as hard as them in a competitive environment. It's frustrating to be in those situations.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
I don't use racial/homosexual slurs about anyone ever. They are lazy and boring and ugly. Again, you jump to conclusions.

However, you can bet that if I were to play ranked and someone is purposely tanking the game I'd get irritated. I'm not talking about 1-2 deaths as you seem to think. I'm talking about someone jumping being 0-double digits who still keeps jumping in stupidly. It's difficult to NOT be upset in that situation in a competitive setting. Probably impossible. That's life. I don't wanna have to walk on eggshells when someone else is tanking elo.

Now, I'm not a ranked player nor am I even someone who cares terribly about the elo number. My point is that I can sympathize with people's positions for raging when someone else clearly isn't playing as hard as them in a competitive environment. It's frustrating to be in those situations.
You clearly don't do tribunal. There are very, VERY few of these cases. The majority of cases are raging over nothing.

w0nderw4ll

01-31-2013

I dont bann cursing or foul language if hes right and he didnt feed and is carrying the team and if the allies are doing Hella bad. But then again as a compaetive and not a casual gamer. I tend to side with the strong and not the weak humble

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoradex View Post
I dont bann cursing or foul language if hes right and he didnt feed and is carrying the team and if the allies are doing Hella bad. But then again as a compaetive and not a casual gamer. I tend to side with the strong and not the weak humble
You are the reason elo is censored. Doing better at a specific game does not make your opinions any more valid, nor does it give you the right to be a jerkoff. Want games with "better" players? Try giving friendly suggestions and help.

DrUnne

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoradex View Post
Since you are competitive, wouldn't you want to create a better gaming experience to encourage more people to play?

Do you see pro sports players screaming foul language at their teammates and opposing teams? No. Because if they did, they wouldn't be playing for much longer.

AlbatrossCafe

01-31-2013

**** THIS GUY!!!! He is ruining league. ****ing pussie for an ass, he takes it so much.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbatrossCafe View Post
**** THIS GUY!!!! He is ruining league. ****ing pussie for an ass, he takes it so much.