1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
So you've never died in game, ever. Not once have you EEEEEVER lost a lane. Ever. Ever.

Grow the hell up. Having a bad game is not feeding.
lol

strawman much?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Vegas Dad

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Or perhaps you're just too lenient compared to the rest of us.



What can I say? I'm dedicated.

Or maybe people who live for the tribunal have mental disorders and they use the tribunal as treatment? It seems pretty obvious by this poster and many tribunal cases that the agenda of people on the tribunal is not to punish toxic players, but rather to play at home CSI guy to find the most inane detail inorder to try to punish every case. I got bullied at school, so i will become the bully in the tribunal I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE RAWR! count the number of posts tsaaylo has on this thread. Pretty clear the person is not mentally stable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v1 on RS

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Aww so cute, you think elo is directly proportional to the validity of my mindset. Grow up, kid.
Drink bleach kid, you spend all your time on an online game tribunal punishing other players based on your personal beliefs, no one cares what you think is toxic. Enjoy being a neckbeard virgin for life. I bet you're a scrawny pasty white nerd with a pizza face enjoying his powertrip of clicking punish. Grow up, loser.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nothingxs

Senior Member

01-30-2013

http://nothingxs.net/inbound/uploads...s_11202012.png

For a short while I got as high as #2 with a 95.8% accuracy rating.

The problem with the Tribunal that I saw is what I found near the end of my run (I'm sitting at 19413, 15 permas and a 137 streak): there are too many instances where people are being toxic and yet the Tribunal gives a pass because they don't understand that you vote to punish not based on the ratio of toxic behavior to games and information presented, but rather whether the player was toxic at all.

Cases wind up in the tribunal because sufficient reports were made. Your job isn't to determine whether the dude who was reported is "sufficiently toxic" because that process has already happened (he was reported enough times) -- your job is to determine whether there is any toxic behavior presented in the chats, and if so, to click punish.

Likewise, you need to click Pardon only if the person reported is not being toxic at all. You aren't here to judge his skill or whether he was being baited into an argument or not: you are judging the person, practically in a vacuum. It isn't about fairness; it's a binary situation. Either the person was being toxic, and you vote punish, or he wasn't, and you vote pardon. Context is only useful for determining whether something was actually toxic (is he joking around with friends and never uses all chat but swears a lot, but the opponent reports for something they couldn't have seen?).

I notice that in a lot of cases, since I speak Spanish, I would vote punish on people CLEARLY being toxic in that language, but those cases got pardoned WAY more than they ever should've been, which was another irritating factor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
What can I say? I'm dedicated.
Lol, nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
lol

strawman much?
How? I do Tribunal cases, I know your type. An ally dies twice in a span of 10 minutes, you rage.

Grow. Up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vegas Dad View Post
Or maybe people who live for the tribunal have mental disorders and they use the tribunal as treatment? It seems pretty obvious by this poster and many tribunal cases that the agenda of people on the tribunal is not to punish toxic players, but rather to play at home CSI guy to find the most inane detail inorder to try to punish every case. I got bullied at school, so i will become the bully in the tribunal I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE RAWR! count the number of posts tsaaylo has on this thread. Pretty clear the person is not mentally stable.
Yeah, you totally need to be a CSI for the Tribunal, rofl. Do you even do the tribunal, guy?

And btw, of course I post a lot in this thread. It's my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v1 on rs View Post
Drink bleach kid, you spend all your time on an online game tribunal punishing other players based on your personal beliefs, no one cares what you think is toxic. Enjoy being a neckbeard virgin for life. I bet you're a scrawny pasty white nerd with a pizza face enjoying his powertrip of clicking punish. Grow up, loser.
I thought there were more than ten minutes in a day. Huh. Btw, it's really only virgins or hard up people who use that term in a derogatory manner. Buck up, you'll tap a puss eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingxs View Post
http://nothingxs.net/inbound/uploads...s_11202012.png

For a short while I got as high as #2 with a 95.8% accuracy rating.

The problem with the Tribunal that I saw is what I found near the end of my run (I'm sitting at 19413, 15 permas and a 137 streak): there are too many instances where people are being toxic and yet the Tribunal gives a pass because they don't understand that you vote to punish not based on the ratio of toxic behavior to games and information presented, but rather whether the player was toxic at all.

Cases wind up in the tribunal because sufficient reports were made. Your job isn't to determine whether the dude who was reported is "sufficiently toxic" because that process has already happened (he was reported enough times) -- your job is to determine whether there is any toxic behavior presented in the chats, and if so, to click punish.

Likewise, you need to click Pardon only if the person reported is not being toxic at all. You aren't here to judge his skill or whether he was being baited into an argument or not: you are judging the person, practically in a vacuum. It isn't about fairness; it's a binary situation. Either the person was being toxic, and you vote punish, or he wasn't, and you vote pardon. Context is only useful for determining whether something was actually toxic (is he joking around with friends and never uses all chat but swears a lot, but the opponent reports for something they couldn't have seen?).

I notice that in a lot of cases, since I speak Spanish, I would vote punish on people CLEARLY being toxic in that language, but those cases got pardoned WAY more than they ever should've been, which was another irritating factor.
I agree. It is very frustrating, but you have to suck it up. I never look at cases I get wrong, because most of them are what you described. Head down, plow through, and do your best to clean up the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v1 on RS

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Hopefully this ***-nog gets punished by the tribunal, it's obvious that you're a spastic and a toxic player, umad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-30-2013

evil o.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vegas Dad View Post
Or maybe people who live for the tribunal have mental disorders and they use the tribunal as treatment? It seems pretty obvious by this poster and many tribunal cases that the agenda of people on the tribunal is not to punish toxic players, but rather to play at home CSI guy to find the most inane detail inorder to try to punish every case. I got bullied at school, so i will become the bully in the tribunal I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE RAWR! count the number of posts tsaaylo has on this thread. Pretty clear the person is not mentally stable.
You'll forgive me if I'm skeptical of your armchair psychological assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post

I thought there were more than ten minutes in a day. Huh. Btw, it's really only virgins or hard up people who use that term in a derogatory manner. Buck up, you'll tap a puss eventually.
Once he saves up enough money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v1 on rs View Post
Hopefully this ***-nog gets punished by the tribunal, it's obvious that you're a spastic and a toxic player, umad?
Been playing for almost two years, never even been warned. Sorry, I'm a good sport and courteous player. Try it sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
evil o.-
Nah. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Once he saves up enough money.
Some prostitutes will give you a free one if you tell them it's your first time, I hear. ;P