1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GankKs View Post
You sir are skum, you mention ALL verbal abuses as instant punishable, you are the type of skum that should be BANNED from tribunal, not getting 85% accuracy.

The only and I mean ONLY things that should be banned are things which a player cannot prevent.

Intentional feeding
Team select trolling
AFKing
Leaving

Verbal abuse can be stopped INSTANTLY with ignore, you should quit the game, you are HORRIBLE for the community.
Riot themselves state the following at this link
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...2-tribunal-faq

Q: Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?

A: Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.

I'm perfectly fine muting someone who is being verbally abusive. You can be sure though I am also going to report them and punish any such cases I see in the Tribunal.

VĂ­ktor

01-28-2013

this ****er punishes for "lol nope" or "gg noobs"??? seriously you are a little sensitive *****. go cry to your mommy after i stick my foot up your ass.

DrUnne

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Víktor View Post
this ****er punishes for "lol nope" or "gg noobs"??? seriously you are a little sensitive *****. go cry to your mommy after i stick my foot up your ass.
Or you can not create a toxic environment in your games?

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
You sir are skum, you mention ALL verbal abuses as instant punishable, you are the type of skum that should be BANNED from tribunal, not getting 85% accuracy.

The only and I mean ONLY things that should be banned are things which a player cannot prevent.

Intentional feeding
Team select trolling
AFKing
Leaving

Verbal abuse can be stopped INSTANTLY with ignore, you should quit the game, you are HORRIBLE for the community.
Rapists can be stopped instantly with stun guns. Why put them in jail?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
I should go back to Tribunal... I got so sad when my accuracy started to fall as clearly toxic cases were pardoned though.
I think it's gotten better.

Quote:

Intentional feeding
Team select trolling
AFKing
Leaving

At least I cam spell "scum".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Víktor View Post
If ya smell what the Rock is cooking?

DrUnne

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
I think it's gotten better.

At least I cam spell "scum".

If ya smell what the Rock is cooking?
I'll admit it, I laughed out loud!

Done25

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
You can't link to your justice review like that. If I click that, I see mine.
http://imgur.com/K6XMkcX

2pudge1cup

01-29-2013

Quote:

Intentional feeding
Team select trolling
AFKing
Leaving

don't even bother giving attention.

i tried talking rationally earlier and it went no where.

just don't end up tribunal and u wont get autopunished.

Goth Skunk

01-29-2013

Posting my Justice card as of this morning.

Not including the Tribunal Recess immediately prior to the European Qualifiers, I have only missed 1 days worth of cases, and there was one night during a night shift at work where I was frantically trying to judge my 20 cases before the reset... I got 19/20 before the reset took effect. :/

DrUnne

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
don't even bother giving attention.

i tried talking rationally earlier and it went no where.

just don't end up tribunal and u wont get autopunished.
I like how everyone thinks all the Tribunal folks just auto punish. Why would I auto punish? I get nothing out of doing so. I do get to help clean out the toxic players by making sure to read each case and make proper judgements.

Considering most cases continue to be filled with racial and sexual slurs (Yesterday had about 15 cases of just people spamming these things), I do punish vastly more then I pardon but I by no means auto punish anyone. I do agree with almost everything the OP does as well, we're very similar in our stances it seems.