1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I would love to have a word with you in real life

you're probably the biggest clown the internet has ever seen

DrUnne

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post

Wow

So you wouldn't punish people for being toxic?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post

You really shouldn't judge people based on what they do online, if you don't even punctuate.

2pudge1cup

01-24-2013

punctuation is lame in an informal setting

i say hc to that

hooo cares

DrUnne

01-25-2013

Ahhh, Tribunal is back from recess. First 10 cases or so alone have been filled with racial and sexual slurs. Yep, back to usual.

USA USA USA USA

01-25-2013

What a ****ty guy you must be

Pryotra

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
What I'm talking about here is poor sportsmanship. I absolutely will not tolerate it. Some people might criticize this, accusing me of wanting LoL to be a game people play with monocles and tea. And you know what? Yeah, I do want that. LoL is a strategy game akin to chess. Do you see Garry Kasparov mocking Ding Liren after every play? Liren makes a bad play and loses a pawn, Kasparov says “lol nope nice try noob try harder”? No, that doesn't happen. Grow up, be a good sport, or go play something more suited to your mindset. I hear Call of Duty is good for that.
Fair enough, but you also wouldn't hear Ding Liren Threaten to report Gary if he didn't like something about the game, every single time he didn't like something. I pretty much agree with almost everything else, including the monocle bit, but this is the one reason I DON'T like what the tribunal has done. In all honesty, its pretty rediculous seeing 2+ times EVERY game outside of bots.

DrUnne

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA USA USA USA View Post
What a ****ty guy you must be
Sassy

I Had 13900IP

01-25-2013

Oh, I didn't know you can be banned for not following the Meta. Which is in fact stupid.

Old Vegas Dad

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
You really shouldn't judge people based on what they do online, if you don't even punctuate.

This is truly one of the most ironic statements of all time, based on what you have posted in this thread, and that you spend all your time in the tribunal JUDGING WHAT THOSE PEOPLE DO ON LINE, and handing out punishments.