1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrel View Post
The comparison to chess is farfetched at best. This game is about on the level of battleship.
Okay, fine, it's like Battleship. Battleship is played far more politely than LoL right now.

CONDEMN 2 WALL

01-22-2013

I have a question, hopefully you'll answer.

You make a point of punishing >excessive< cursing, or any cursing directed at others. If someone says something similar to "****, shaco got me haha" is that a punish in your opinion? What about 4-5 times a game?

I know for a fact you'll punish if someone says, "why the **** didnt you save me from shaco, ******* omg"

Smitty

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaITApirlo View Post

You make a point of punishing >excessive< cursing, or any cursing directed at others. If someone says something similar to "****, shaco got me haha" is that a punish in your opinion? What about 4-5 times a game?

I know for a fact you'll punish if someone says, "why the **** didnt you save me from shaco, ******* omg"
I'm not this guy but I do have a rating over 10000 and almost 400 correct cases...

I don't usually push punish for cases like that. Unless it is really excessive or in caps

ToxicRatt

01-22-2013

I open tribunal, hit red button 20 times, feels good!

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaITApirlo View Post

Not at all. This game isn't rated E. There IS a curse filter, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
I'm not this guy but I do have a rating over 10000 and almost 400 correct cases...

I don't usually push punish for cases like that. Unless it is really excessive or in caps
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicRatt View Post
I open tribunal, hit red button 20 times, feels good!
Silly.

Xephen

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTerra View Post
More like it is our way of giving powa to da people!

But yeah, as a League of Legends player, thank you Tsaalyo!
Row Row fight da power

DrUnne

01-22-2013

It feels kinda odd not having done any cases today.

Pickwick2

01-22-2013

Yes, indeedy.

You could scour your neighborhood for pro bono cases to take on, in the meantime. Just to keep your hand in.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Grr Tribunal.

DrUnne

01-23-2013

Doobie doobie doo!