1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrel View Post
The comparison to chess is farfetched at best. This game is about on the level of battleship.
Okay, fine, it's like Battleship. Battleship is played far more politely than LoL right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CONDEMN 2 WALL

Senior Member

01-22-2013

I have a question, hopefully you'll answer.

You make a point of punishing >excessive< cursing, or any cursing directed at others. If someone says something similar to "****, shaco got me haha" is that a punish in your opinion? What about 4-5 times a game?

I know for a fact you'll punish if someone says, "why the **** didnt you save me from shaco, ******* omg"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smitty

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaITApirlo View Post
I have a question, hopefully you'll answer.

You make a point of punishing >excessive< cursing, or any cursing directed at others. If someone says something similar to "****, shaco got me haha" is that a punish in your opinion? What about 4-5 times a game?

I know for a fact you'll punish if someone says, "why the **** didnt you save me from shaco, ******* omg"
I'm not this guy but I do have a rating over 10000 and almost 400 correct cases...

I don't usually push punish for cases like that. Unless it is really excessive or in caps


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToxicRatt

Senior Member

01-22-2013

I open tribunal, hit red button 20 times, feels good!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaITApirlo View Post
I have a question, hopefully you'll answer.

You make a point of punishing >excessive< cursing, or any cursing directed at others. If someone says something similar to "****, shaco got me haha" is that a punish in your opinion? What about 4-5 times a game?

I know for a fact you'll punish if someone says, "why the **** didnt you save me from shaco, ******* omg"
Not at all. This game isn't rated E. There IS a curse filter, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
I'm not this guy but I do have a rating over 10000 and almost 400 correct cases...

I don't usually push punish for cases like that. Unless it is really excessive or in caps
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicRatt View Post
I open tribunal, hit red button 20 times, feels good!
Silly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xephen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTerra View Post
More like it is our way of giving powa to da people!

But yeah, as a League of Legends player, thank you Tsaalyo!
Row Row fight da power


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-22-2013

It feels kinda odd not having done any cases today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickwick2

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Yes, indeedy.

You could scour your neighborhood for pro bono cases to take on, in the meantime. Just to keep your hand in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Grr Tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Doobie doobie doo!