1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

01-22-2013

Almost a full day? Wow!

Kr0n0s1

01-22-2013

Monicle and tea game? meh not mystyle, I am more of a ball cap and budweiser man myself but I agree, I am a noob yes I admit it just hit level 23 but love the game. If a new person makes a mistake dont flame them for it cause if reported the ban hammer comes flying which it should. ITS A GAME enjoy it and u wont have to see the courts. LOVE THE WAY RIOT HANDLES THIS THOUGH. GOOD JOB JUDGES.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

^ Thanks!

Atheau

01-22-2013

The only one of your autopunish points I don't agree with is "gg noobs." And only in the case that it's the only thing they've done wrong.

Is it extremely rude? Yes. Does it mean I won't punish someone who's said it? No.

But a single word does not, in my opinion, a punishment justify.

Other than that, a great job, and may the spirit of Justice be with you on all your verdicts.

Gooner1990

01-22-2013

I have to say well done. We need people like you

Although, I am in the camp that thinks the game is too "clean." I grew up playing street soccer where taunting opponents is a norm, so I'm not liking that I can't say things like "OUTPLAYED" or "CLUTCH HEAL" or "ROGER COMMANDO" when I make big plays without risk of getting punished.

DrUnne

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner1990 View Post

Although, I am in the camp that thinks the game is too "clean." I grew up playing street soccer where taunting opponents is a norm, so I'm not liking that I can't say things like "OUTPLAYED" or "CLUTCH HEAL" or "ROGER COMMANDO" when I make big plays without risk of getting punished.
Agreed.

When you played that street soccer though, it was with people you normally knew to some degree or another, right? I know I talk like a filthy pirate when I'm playing competitive games with my friends in person or online but I know what they can take as a joke and what isn't a joke. With it being online, it's a completely different matter.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheau View Post
The only one of your autopunish points I don't agree with is "gg noobs." And only in the case that it's the only thing they've done wrong.

Is it extremely rude? Yes. Does it mean I won't punish someone who's said it? No.

But a single word does not, in my opinion, a punishment justify.

Other than that, a great job, and may the spirit of Justice be with you on all your verdicts.
The thing is, most people know how contentious the "gg noobs" thing is. People who are completely well behaved all game, then go "gg noobs", are more than likely just trying to skirt around the tribunal by being JUST as jerkish as they can without punishment. I hate that.

Anyway, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner1990 View Post

The thing is, street soccer or street hockey or whatever, that's not all that stressful. Plus, you mostly play it with friends, right? "BAHAHAHA OUTPLAYED" "Oh suck the long one" "Get your mom off it first!" blah blah blah, all good. League is a far more stressful game, and if reports are flying around, it's probably being played with people you don't know. It's not hard to understand why that kind of taunting is far more annoying.

DrUnne

01-22-2013

Tribunal is in recess! Sad day!

TrojanHorse

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheau View Post
If that's the only thing done in _any_ of the reports, and it's done once, that's a pardon to me. More than one game and it's a pattern, and should be punished.

Ashrel

01-22-2013

The comparison to chess is farfetched at best. This game is about on the level of battleship.