1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickwick2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebaggins7 View Post
Wouldn't worry about it bud, no matter how much the senior members try to patch it up the tribunal is a piece of ****, that will auto punish every chance they get to give them some sort of satisfaction in their miserable lives in elo hell.
Ah, then perhaps you are just the person I've been waiting for! Tell me, o Wise One, with all those legions of stern, joyless, mirthless autopunishers out there, how did these two cases end up as Pardons? With a strong majority in each case, no less.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6138954/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6140095/

My life is on hold as I await your enlightened and enlightening response.

Samaramma

01-17-2013

Wow good work man!

What it is that I am curious about is whether there will be a point where Summoners like him will be rewarded for their efforts. I recently started doing the 20 Tribunal cases each day and it is not a fast process. Maybe there will be a special in game Icon once a summoner passes a specific rating? Or a Forum Badge displayed below the Icon?

I do find participating in this new tribunal much more fulfilling then the old format though!

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaramma View Post
Wow good work man!

What it is that I am curious about is whether there will be a point where Summoners like him will be rewarded for their efforts. I recently started doing the 20 Tribunal cases each day and it is not a fast process. Maybe there will be a special in game Icon once a summoner passes a specific rating? Or a Forum Badge displayed below the Icon?

I do find participating in this new tribunal much more fulfilling then the old format though!
Thank you!

Hah, yeah, that would be pretty cool. And yes, I agree! Tribunal seems way more rewarding now.

DrUnne

01-17-2013

Evening bump!

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2013

I wonder if I should remake this thread at 2000 correct cases.

DrUnne

01-18-2013

Couldn't hurt? I'm about 500 away from that.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Lol, same. 590 from it.

DrUnne

01-18-2013

Before bed bump!

Saint Latona

01-19-2013

Bump. Also WOW FNATIC THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrUnne

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
Bump. Also WOW FNATIC THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed!