1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
I just don't think "honor plz *leaves*" is meaningful.
It sort of is. Sometimes I wonder if all the people running around with honor badges used to be these "honor plz" people. I don't have the information that Riot does, so idk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighs View Post
Hi.

YOU go 0/12/4. Not me. During bad games I might go 0/3/3 or something.

Now stfu.

Trash system is trash. Keep endorsing a flawed system gogo fanboi
You have proof of that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by messymike View Post
you can easily get AT LEAST 80% accuracy just by hitting PUNISH EVERY TIME.

this is fact.
That's because most people that end up in the Tribunal clearly deserve a ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retsopmi

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Interesting. TBH I don't think a mentor system would see much use unless there were rewards involved, and that would just be misused.

Lyte said that Normal play has improved a lot, which is good, but using selecting banning of Ranked as a form of punishment would likely just undo all the good. Terrible idea imo.
Depends. If they selectively ban you from ranked, it should jump the penalty marker up if you get reported in normal games. What I mean is this. If play A only gets regular reports then he goes through the same current tribunal. If player B gets selectively banned from ranked, then goes to normal and gets more reports, he should be permabanned faster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Interesting. TBH I don't think a mentor system would see much use unless there were rewards involved, and that would just be misused.

Lyte said that Normal play has improved a lot, which is good, but using selecting banning of Ranked as a form of punishment would likely just undo all the good. Terrible idea imo.
Hmm, how would you go about doing it then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ebood

Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTerra View Post
More like it is our way of giving powa to da people!

But yeah, as a League of Legends player, thank you Tsaalyo!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
trying to deny the obvious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by messymike View Post
you can easily get AT LEAST 80% accuracy just by hitting PUNISH EVERY TIME.

this is fact.
You're a wrong person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighs View Post
Hi.

YOU go 0/12/4. Not me. During bad games I might go 0/3/3 or something.

Now stfu.

Trash system is trash. Keep endorsing a flawed system gogo fanboi
Transparent lies are transparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
*salutes*
*salutes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
It sort of is. Sometimes I wonder if all the people running around with honor badges used to be these "honor plz" people. I don't have the information that Riot does, so idk.
I dunno. All I know is I have an honorable ribbon and I've never asked for honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
Depends. If they selectively ban you from ranked, it should jump the penalty marker up if you get reported in normal games. What I mean is this. If play A only gets regular reports then he goes through the same current tribunal. If player B gets selectively banned from ranked, then goes to normal and gets more reports, he should be permabanned faster.
Hm. Yes, that actually does sound good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
Hmm, how would you go about doing it then?
Mentor system, just scrap it. I mean, you could implement a basic system and see how often people use it, but I really doubt anyone would care unless rewards were involved.

The selective ban thing, I don't know, I'm just conflicted. There's already the mentality of "meh do whatever it's just normals who cares". If we selectively ban people, it'd just get worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebood View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
trying to deny the obvious
The ghosts of Lavender Town have been placated... for now...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElOne

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Wouldn't worry about it bud, no matter how much the senior members try to patch it up the tribunal is a piece of ****, that will auto punish every chance they get to give them some sort of satisfaction in their miserable lives in elo hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebaggins7 View Post
Wouldn't worry about it bud, no matter how much the senior members try to patch it up the tribunal is a piece of ****, that will auto punish every chance they get to give them some sort of satisfaction in their miserable lives in elo hell.
You are something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebaggins7 View Post
Wouldn't worry about it bud, no matter how much the senior members try to patch it up the tribunal is a piece of ****, that will auto punish every chance they get to give them some sort of satisfaction in their miserable lives in elo hell.
I believe the word Sassy fits here well too.