1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickwick2 View Post
Yes--that was me turning it off!!

I mean to say, really! You are a paragon of virtue, good Dr., a pillar of this community! Whatever were you thinking?!

Why, if everyone were to follow your sterling example and adopt the beliefs of the most spittle-flecked among us, we'd all believe that the Royal Family of England were secretly space lizards who, working together with the Rothschilds and the United Nations, control the climate of Earth, creating tornadoes and hurricanes with satellites and seeding the atmosphere with mind-control chemicals released in the fuel sprays of jets, so that the Time Cube would come ineluctably to its 4-dimensional end on the 21st of December last year, as per the Mayan prediction; and that it could all have been prevented if only every man, woman, and child, as well as every creature with opposable thumbs, had been armed to the teeth (even if they were too young to have teeth, or the usual number of arms, or whatnot.) My dear assumed Sir, you must take care to think of the consequences before taking so desperate an act! It was to advocate for greater circumspection on your part that I threw the switch.

Now that I've so admonished you, though, you of course have the freedom to go about your believings without further interference. =^_^=
/win

DrUnne

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry1 View Post
tl;dr tribunalfag ruining the game
Toxic player, ruining the game.

See! I can be sassy too!

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionxomega View Post
this is all bull**** and to strict do you see other games like this no because the game gave people to ban don't think your a god because u can press buttons you no life losers
Try harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimit View Post
You have reviewed 1068 cases correct with 85% success rate, which means you incorrectly applied your standard on 188 cases, this could have resulted in punishes for 188 undeserving individuals. You are not doing anything for the community except hitting a punish button in the tribunal game for some lols and ip; and poorly at that considering you have failed on 188 of those cases as judged with peers. To put into perspective, 17% of cases that go to tribunal are pardoned and statistically speaking, you are not actually doing a good job at all. Your success rate is 2% from the medium of someone pressing punish only.

tldr. op has success rate of 85%. 17% of cases get pardoned, if you only pressed punish, you would have success rate of 83%. What exactly are people praising the op for, despite the number of cases he has reviewed, its questionable whether he examines them fully or if his standards are realistically in line with his peers.
You criticize me for not being 100% correct, then you criticize me for being more correct than someone who refuses to try. Therefore, you are criticizing me for trying to be accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Asking for honor is one thing you should definitely be hitting punish for. You're supposed to be humble in victory, not asking for Honor because you carried the game or saved one person from death.
I just don't think "honor plz *leaves*" is meaningful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry1 View Post
tl;dr tribunalfag ruining the game
I hear the people of Lavender Town are told, if they hear a noise in the night, don't look up. She doesn't like being looked at.

Pickwick2

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
/win
Phew! I was afraid you wouldn't get any of the conspiracy theory references. But you, too, have bravely ventured to the murky caverns underneath the Internet, it seems? How was your time there?

DrUnne

01-15-2013

Arise!

Saint Latona

01-15-2013

So, Tsaalyo, what do you think of upcoming changes to the Tribunal as stated by Lyte here?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...-tribunal.html

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
So, Tsaalyo, what do you think of upcoming changes to the Tribunal as stated by Lyte here?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...-tribunal.html
Interesting. TBH I don't think a mentor system would see much use unless there were rewards involved, and that would just be misused.

Lyte said that Normal play has improved a lot, which is good, but using selecting banning of Ranked as a form of punishment would likely just undo all the good. Terrible idea imo.

messymike

01-15-2013

you can easily get AT LEAST 80% accuracy just by hitting PUNISH EVERY TIME.

this is fact.

Sighs

01-15-2013

Hi.

YOU go 0/12/4. Not me. During bad games I might go 0/3/3 or something.

Now stfu.

Trash system is trash. Keep endorsing a flawed system gogo fanboi

MTaur

01-15-2013

*salutes*