Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Talking about yourself is so narcissistic.


Talking about you troll.

You're what ruins this community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Hitaro:
Talking about you troll.

You're what ruins this community.


So people who fill the chats with racial and sexual slurs, fill their inventories with boots, run around the nexus dropping wards, or continually yell at their team mates don't?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
DrUnne:
So people who fill the chats with racial and sexual slurs, fill their inventories with boots, run around the nexus dropping wards, or continually yell at their team mates don't?


They do as well, but people who instapunish everyone in the tribunal do just as much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Hitaro:
They do as well, but people who instapunish everyone in the tribunal do just as much.


Where does it say he insta punishes everyone for no reason?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
DrUnne:
Where does it say he insta punishes everyone for no reason?


I asked him about it earlier, and he says he punishes people for being too polite. He punishes people for being too nice in a game.

What kind of person even does that unless he's a troll?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chriglol

Member

01-13-2013

An idiot is an idiot. Move along people nothing to see here. Typical drooling from a downy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
Hitaro:
I asked him about it earlier, and he says he punishes people for being too polite. He punishes people for being too nice in a game.

What kind of person even does that unless he's a troll?

...wut.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Hitaro:
I asked him about it earlier, and he says he punishes people for being too polite. He punishes people for being too nice in a game.

What kind of person even does that unless he's a troll?


Mind posting the quotes? Everything I've seen from this guy is top notch and pretty close to my own standards of judging.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
DrUnne:
Mind posting the quotes? Everything I've seen from this guy is top notch and pretty close to my own standards of judging.


While back, I'll see what I can do about finding it, but I was hoping the thread would have died off by now once people realized he was a troll, apparently I was wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Hitaro:
While back, I'll see what I can do about finding it, but I was hoping the thread would have died off by now once people realized he was a troll, apparently I was wrong.


I'm doubting you'll be finding it.

This guy is top quality as far as I've seen. I've seen more trolling from yourself in these few posts then I have from him in the 172 pages.