1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Your most flawed reasoning for banning someone, is #1. You're not supposed to judge them based off whether they left the game or stayed. Theres a different system in place for dealing with afk rage quitters or just leavers.

Thank you for your testimony. Lyte himself was the one that told me that you CANNOT be banned by Tribunal for AFK/Ragequitting as it is handled by a different system. You've just provided evidence I needed that tribunal voters DO take into account the leaver mark against you for the match, more so then the actual reason for which someone is reported.

AFK Buster picks up AFKs and report for AFK. When someone appears in Tribunal by report but has left the game - he's already going to get punished for the AFK. Thus, you're not ment to take that into account. Lyte didn't believe me when I said that the tribunal will punish for the leave, instead of the actual offences being reported for. Thanks for your testimony from a reputable source..

You sir, have fueled my fire.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrix View Post
Your most flawed reasoning for banning someone, is #1. You're not supposed to judge them based off whether they left the game or stayed. Theres a different system in place for dealing with afk rage quitters or just leavers.

Thank you for your testimony. Lyte himself was the one that told me that you CANNOT be banned by Tribunal for AFK/Ragequitting as it is handled by a different system. You've just provided evidence I needed that tribunal voters DO take into account the leaver mark against you for the match, more so then the actual reason for which someone is reported.

AFK Buster picks up AFKs and report for AFK. When someone appears in Tribunal by report but has left the game - he's already going to get punished for the AFK. Thus, you're not ment to take that into account. Lyte didn't believe me when I said that the tribunal will punish for the leave, instead of the actual offences being reported for. Thanks for your testimony from a reputable source..

You sir, have fueled my fire.
Then why is it one of the options for reporting someone?

DrUnne

01-12-2013

Evening bump!

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-12-2013

^ Oh you.

DrUnne

01-12-2013

^ Oh me!

Saint Latona

01-13-2013

Time for me to contribute once again before I leave for work!

Also, I've been doing something of my own on the Tribunal forums.

FarmedAndFamous

01-13-2013

[QUOTE=Tsaalyo;32858631]According to the Justice Review thing, I've got over 1000 cases correct, almost 19000 in justice rating, ranked 148. My accuracy is 85.1%, and I've permabanned 33 players.

In a typical day, I pardon maybe 2 of my 20 daily cases. However, most of my incorrect cases are where I punished a case that was ultimately pardoned. Based on this, I'd say about 4 in 20 cases are typically pardoned. That's an 80% punish chance for any case.

I WILL punish if even one case of five is punishable.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

OperationJerico

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoLlama View Post
punish for gg noobs... but not for asking for honour which riot explicitly told us was against the rules.
yes punish for gg noobs, that annoys me to hell and back but not for asking for honor, only honor trading.

Elsde

01-13-2013

after reading this post, I am now scared to type anything at all in my chat box.anything-at-all

DrUnne

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsde View Post
after reading this post, I am now scared to type anything at all in my chat box.anything-at-all
A simple rule to follow

Don't be a jerk