1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

01-11-2013

It comes down simply to this.

Don't be a jerk!

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
It comes down simply to this.

Don't be a jerk!
Apparently, too hard for most players.

Rezuvious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

tribunal is fine its the communities fault for any problems.

reveiwing a case right now a guy got a negative attitude report from an enemy and he didnt even use all chat
in another match he was reported for offensive language by 1 person on the other team sayin lol in all chat because both teams aced each other

Yuffy Kisaragi

01-11-2013

I could take the time to tell you what kind of an idiot you are, but I know that for various reasons, I wouldn't accomplish anything. So I'll just use the old, classic, most pure insult I can think of - "noob".

Camel Scary

01-11-2013

sorry to take up your time, but can u help me understand what I did wrong in my first game to the enemy team?http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6111851/#nogo

Xianio

01-11-2013

The type of idiot that gets Riot support and hundreds upon hundreds of upvotes. That kind of idiot.

Evulpix

01-11-2013

How do you check your ranking on the justice rating system?

DrUnne

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post
How do you check your ranking on the justice rating system?
Go to the Tribunal page. Then go the Justice Review link.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezuvious View Post
tribunal is fine its the communities fault for any problems.

reveiwing a case right now a guy got a negative attitude report from an enemy and he didnt even use all chat
in another match he was reported for offensive language by 1 person on the other team sayin lol in all chat because both teams aced each other
In the first game, did the guy actually have a negative attitude? Post game, his team might have complained about it, and the enemy simply took him at his word.

Second one, obviously a trash report, but what can you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuffy Kisaragi View Post
I could take the time to tell you what kind of an idiot you are, but I know that for various reasons, I wouldn't accomplish anything. So I'll just use the old, classic, most pure insult I can think of - "noob".
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN!

Come on, if you're gonna act like a jackass, at least do it properly.

Also, Lavender Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Scary View Post
sorry to take up your time, but can u help me understand what I did wrong in my first game to the enemy team?http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6111851/#nogo
Just the first game? I don't know. There's no enemy chatter, so I can't tell if there's evidence of you spamming laugh or anything. Likely just a trash report.

Saint Latona

01-12-2013

Morning bump!