1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

01-08-2013

Can't find it :\ I don't remember if it was my own thread or someone else's. I think someone else's

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

CyrusofIreland

01-08-2013

Apparently, you're not banning enough people. I just uninstalled. Too much Toxicity. I was banned before for being a ragey thing(attacking people for attacking me, etc). I changed my ways, only to see more and more rage, and I thought to myself, Wow, I used to be like this (Not as bad as some mind you). So, I changed, but, its hard to stay positive when people are telling you to kill yourself and all sorts of other explicit words.

Ah well. Keep up the good work, and ban more <.<./

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrusofIreland View Post
Apparently, you're not banning enough people. I just uninstalled. Too much Toxicity. I was banned before for being a ragey thing(attacking people for attacking me, etc). I changed my ways, only to see more and more rage, and I thought to myself, Wow, I used to be like this (Not as bad as some mind you). So, I changed, but, its hard to stay positive when people are telling you to kill yourself and all sorts of other explicit words.

Ah well. Keep up the good work, and ban more <.<./
Sorry about that, guy.

DrUnne

01-08-2013

Evening bump!

DRRHAMR

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTerra View Post
More like it is our way of giving powa to da people!

But yeah, as a League of Legends player, thank you Tsaalyo!
Don't even trust them enough to give them mechanics to move teammates like a certain other game lets you LOL

Kohou

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
Depends on what they say.
I take them on a case by case basis.
From my experience and people I play with, whenever the other team starts swearing at me, I just mute them and possibly report. They can tell me nothing good at that point.
For my own team, even the most vitriolic player might say MIA in between curses, so it's a bit more of a gamble to mute them.
I think you missed the entire first part of this point.

Kohou

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Okay, the thing is, I don't care if YOU think this is a part of the game. Riot doesn't think it is.
Again, yes they do. Why do you think they put in taunts?

Saint Latona

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Preacher View Post
Not that kind of taunt. The kind that you actually type to people and purposefully get them mad. That warrants an eyebrow raise from me.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Preacher View Post
Because they're cool and fun? I'm not talking about those taunts. I'm talking about actual typed stuff.