1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodEmperorLetoII View Post
But it's not "I got here first" it's "I am the first pick because I am higher Elo than the rest therefor likely more skilled a player" (not necessarily, tbh).
A few dozen elo difference does not a better player make.

GodEmperorLetoII

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
A few dozen elo difference does not a better player make.
In theory, you're slightly better if your Elo is higher even if by 1. Though, I don't necessary prescribe to that theory.

Point is, it's not a "I was here first" bs.

That only happens in normals if they load first and pick fast.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
In theory, you're slightly better if your Elo is higher even if by 1. Though, I don't necessary prescribe to that theory.

Point is, it's not a "I was here first" bs.

That only happens in normals if they load first and pick fast.
...dude, come on, you have to see the parallels. "I'M FIRST I'M FIRST ME ME ME!".

Mr Knubbers

01-08-2013

Quote:
I dislike words with silent K's.
Touche` Mr silent T

GodEmperorLetoII

01-08-2013

Quote:
...dude, come on, you have to see the parallels. "I'M FIRST I'M FIRST ME ME ME!".
It's not exactly the same though. You're comparing things and saying they are very much alike when they are only somewhat alike. Though, both aren't ideal.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Knubbers View Post
Touche` Mr silent T
...lucky guess, or so I know you?

Quote:
It's not exactly the same though. You're comparing things and saying they are very much alike when they are only somewhat alike. Though, both aren't ideal.
I agree, neither is good. We should be able to talk about the roles we want and discuss who is best where and with what.

GodEmperorLetoII

01-08-2013

Which is why I still wish there was 4 parts to the pick screen instead of 3 :P

Discuss, Ban, Pick, Free

Hell, might get rid of Free at that point and roll its time into Discuss. I think a Discuss phase would be the most beneficial.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Which is why I still wish there was 4 parts to the pick screen instead of 3 :P

Discuss, Ban, Pick, Free

Hell, might get rid of Free at that point and roll its time into Discuss. I think a Discuss phase would be the most beneficial.
Meh, it wouldn't work. You know those people who stand in line at the fast food place for 20 goddamn minutes, then when they finally get to the counter, THEN they look at the menu and "ummmmmmmm" for another three minutes? That's what would happen here. People would not discuss anything until it's pick time.

GodEmperorLetoII

01-08-2013

Maybe, but what else will they do for that time? I had some thread around here with more thought out ways to counter afking during it and such, but I'm too lazy to search for it (wish I could see my user profile and check threads -_- bah forums).

I still think the majority would end up discussing.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Maybe, but what else will they do for that time? I had some thread around here with more thought out ways to counter afking during it and such, but I'm too lazy to search for it (wish I could see my user profile and check threads -_- bah forums).

I still think the majority would end up discussing.
Did you create the thread yourself?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=1&showposts=0

Have at it, darling~.