Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
GodEmperorLetoII:
But it's not "I got here first" it's "I am the first pick because I am higher Elo than the rest therefor likely more skilled a player" (not necessarily, tbh).

A few dozen elo difference does not a better player make.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
A few dozen elo difference does not a better player make.


In theory, you're slightly better if your Elo is higher even if by 1. Though, I don't necessary prescribe to that theory.

Point is, it's not a "I was here first" bs.

That only happens in normals if they load first and pick fast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
GodEmperorLetoII:
In theory, you're slightly better if your Elo is higher even if by 1. Though, I don't necessary prescribe to that theory.

Point is, it's not a "I was here first" bs.

That only happens in normals if they load first and pick fast.

...dude, come on, you have to see the parallels. "I'M FIRST I'M FIRST ME ME ME!".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Knubbers

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
I dislike words with silent K's.


Touche` Mr silent T


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
...dude, come on, you have to see the parallels. "I'M FIRST I'M FIRST ME ME ME!".


It's not exactly the same though. You're comparing things and saying they are very much alike when they are only somewhat alike. Though, both aren't ideal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Mr Knubbers:
Touche` Mr silent T

...lucky guess, or so I know you?

Quote:
GodEmperorLetoII:
It's not exactly the same though. You're comparing things and saying they are very much alike when they are only somewhat alike. Though, both aren't ideal.

I agree, neither is good. We should be able to talk about the roles we want and discuss who is best where and with what.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Which is why I still wish there was 4 parts to the pick screen instead of 3 :P

Discuss, Ban, Pick, Free

Hell, might get rid of Free at that point and roll its time into Discuss. I think a Discuss phase would be the most beneficial.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
GodEmperorLetoII:
Which is why I still wish there was 4 parts to the pick screen instead of 3 :P

Discuss, Ban, Pick, Free

Hell, might get rid of Free at that point and roll its time into Discuss. I think a Discuss phase would be the most beneficial.

Meh, it wouldn't work. You know those people who stand in line at the fast food place for 20 goddamn minutes, then when they finally get to the counter, THEN they look at the menu and "ummmmmmmm" for another three minutes? That's what would happen here. People would not discuss anything until it's pick time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Maybe, but what else will they do for that time? I had some thread around here with more thought out ways to counter afking during it and such, but I'm too lazy to search for it (wish I could see my user profile and check threads -_- bah forums).

I still think the majority would end up discussing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
GodEmperorLetoII:
Maybe, but what else will they do for that time? I had some thread around here with more thought out ways to counter afking during it and such, but I'm too lazy to search for it (wish I could see my user profile and check threads -_- bah forums).

I still think the majority would end up discussing.

Did you create the thread yourself?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/search.php?do=process&searchuser=GodEmperorLetoII&exactname=1&starteronly=1&showposts=0

Have at it, darling~.