1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Byk Beta Player

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarOfDarkness View Post
People shouldn't need the chat, either. Rely on yourself to get the job done. Focus on yourself in the game, and by everyone focusing on what their doing, making sure they dont die to ganks etc, they will actually be supporting their team.

Also: U mad.

This is exactly what this game is comeing to be

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
A freind was banned for saying "dude your sucking up your game man". This is one reason why tribunal is fail. Things like this can make people play better. How is this a good excuse for banning? explain this
How about actually giving suggestions?

Enterti

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimmie Zoe View Post
True you shouldn't have to use ignore but it's there to use. I think because ive seen many matches get worse cuz of arguments over absolutely nothing and you have to stop and think "hmm I could report this guy but whats more important atm ignoring him to better me and my teams chances of winning this match OR raging with him during the entire match, potentially getting (type killed) together multiple times and breaking our concentration on the match in rage which will lead to simple mistakes like turret hoping etc. and ultimately the lose of the match. I think id just ignore him one of the good things about it is when a player knows he's being ignored he has less or nothing to say about you in most cases and he types less which means less chance that he'll say something that will push his teamates opinions towards getting him reported and if the match goes well enough you'll decide not to report maybe.

If a player is trash talking you the entire match maybe you can tolerate it but theres always that 1 comment that pushes you over the edge but verses you having ignored them they either won't get to that point because they know they are being ignored or you won't see the comment either way I think the Ignore option is more useful than people believe ~ it deserves more credit and much more use
Um I think you may have misunderstood what I posted... I meant that you should ignore and report at the end of the game so that people in future games should not have to deal with the person even long enough to have to ignore.

SxcDix

12-26-2012

Dear Riot,

The Tribunal system will be the end of this game. Period. In any other legitimate franchise, these are allowed: trash talking, swearing (there is a chat filter), negative attitudes, bad players, the whole like. But somehow, someway, you all think that it is a great idea to give any player the ability to report for any infraction (don't really feel like listing them all). And on top of that, you give the PLAYERS the ability to decide the fate of their peers. While it looks good on paper and seems all well intentioned, it is the most broken system of any major game I can think of. If somebody REALLY has an issue with someone else, write a ticket to Riot where someone who gets paid to decide can actually decide.

It is far too simple for people to either:

a) Gang up on someone and have a gamewide report

b) Allow premades to decide the fate of the unfortunate player(s) who are not on their premade team

c) Feel that they were wronged in some way and lay down the banhammer in the Tribunal on other players

If a player has TRULY wronged someone (or multiple people), it should be THEIR OWN prerogative to send in a report of their own to Riot games. Much like in WoW, there exists a ticket system where players can give detailed reports of how they feel they were wronged. If enough tickets are sent with enough credibility, then punish that player. But to give someone the option to just click a little red box at the end of the game and choose any of a multitude of options to report someone to then be determined by potentially even themselves is just unfair and wrong.

This game is over the internet. If someone gets their feelings hurt and CHOOSES to be a part of it when there is an ignore button, then what gives them that right to report that player? NONE. Nowehere in the terms of use does it say you HAVE to listen to another player if they are being offensive. If someone bothers you, ignore them and play. People have the right to speak their mind but you DO NOT have to be a part of it or witness it.

I can almost guarantee I will get an enormous number of downvotes for this post for being brutally honest. I have played this game for over two years and seen too many people get banned or suspended because of the aforementioned reasons. Putting the fate of players in the hands of their peers is the most broken system ever implemented in gaming, which is why successful enterprises don't have this system.

I love this game but it is really becoming a complete joke when players are able to punish their peers. You are at the mercy of the random people you play with. I have had too many friends leave this game for good (probably around 11 now or so) because of the excessive power players have after these people have paid money to be a part of this game only to get suspended because some little child doesn't have a chat filter on nor knows how to use the ignore button, then goes into the tribunal to punish every case they come across with 2 reports or more in the same game without taking the time to read what happened or why. If someone's name is ****yourmother and constantly berates players, great, he deserves to be banned because he is toxic. But if someone decides to start **** talking and then suddenly people fire right back, what right do they have to report that player? NONE.

There are more players in the Tribunal now then ever. It has too much power and is stripping legitimate players of their right to play this game. If you aren't T for Teen, then get out (yeah, that was lame but guess what, it's true).

Rimmie Zoe

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Um I think you may have misunderstood what I posted... I meant that you should ignore and report at the end of the game so that people in future games should not have to deal with the person even long enough to have to ignore.
I understand

Themepark

12-26-2012

While I agree with most of your points, I however wouldnt punish for the "Lolnope" or "Nice try" type of comments. Its different if the word "noob or f*g" or others along these lines I would punish for, but there is nothing wrong with a little banter...

Enterti

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimmie Zoe View Post
I understand
Allright I must have misunderstood you then lol

Yma Sumac

12-26-2012

33 permabans?

damn, what an ace

Akesgeroth

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
3. Excessive flaunting to the enemy. IE “Ohhhh almost!” “Lolnope.” “Try harder.” Etc.
4. “gg noobs”. Yes, even if that's the only thing in the case.
And here are the 15% of the times where you punish and you shouldn't.

Byk Beta Player

12-26-2012

so wheres is the other side of tribunal were people can choose to vote to un-ban someone cause that would be fair