1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEMEME670

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Why do people constantly think that proving that the tribunal isn't absolutely perfect somehow means that it's completely useless?
So, you've ignored my point and responded to something I said to someone else.

Not only are you wrong about what I think, but you should probably respond to my actual point to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-04-2013

I feel inspired to check into the Tribunal a little more often. Thanks for contributing a little bit of time each day to make this game more enjoyable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-04-2013

I'm currently ranked 641 and <3 the tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Sitting pretty close to you sir!

1406 cases reviewed with 34 pending
1216 cases correct
Justice rating 25539
Ranking 62

Glad to see you've got a great set of standards! Keep up the good work sir!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
Sitting pretty close to you sir!

1406 cases reviewed with 34 pending
1216 cases correct
Justice rating 25539
Ranking 62

Glad to see you've got a great set of standards! Keep up the good work sir!
A weak, wussy, sissy set of standards, is what you meant.

You guys are not in the majority, in fact you are far from it. And look, everyone hates people like you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
A weak, wussy, sissy set of standards, is what you meant.

You guys are not in the majority, in fact you are far from it. And look, everyone hates people like you.
Yet at the end of the day, the majority seem to ban people like you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrUnne

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berri Bunny View Post
A weak, wussy, sissy set of standards, is what you meant.

You guys are not in the majority, in fact you are far from it. And look, everyone hates people like you.
We can still be friends sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelike View Post
I feel inspired to check into the Tribunal a little more often. Thanks for contributing a little bit of time each day to make this game more enjoyable.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
I'm currently ranked 641 and <3 the tribunal
Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
Sitting pretty close to you sir!

1406 cases reviewed with 34 pending
1216 cases correct
Justice rating 25539
Ranking 62

Glad to see you've got a great set of standards! Keep up the good work sir!
AWESOME. You too!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosBloodterfly

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblepeasant View Post
so you are more offended by the threat of a report than you are by the racial slurs that were commonplace?
I really dislike people who think they have more power than they actually do. I quietly report them and move on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBloodterfly View Post
I really dislike people who think they have more power than they actually do. I quietly report them and move on.
The more people who participate in the Tribunal, the less power any one player has (I think).