1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tritotamar

Senior Member

01-04-2013

You, sir, are an inspiration.

I wish I could upvote you more but alas this bump is all I can provide.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingsolara

Senior Member

01-04-2013

This post is toxic
report incoming


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothloran

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
You need to ask your fifth guy if he's okay with that, and if he's not, too bad. You have no right to troll a guy with a 4 man random mid, even if you are "playing to win." Some people play normals because they don't like the constant trolling and raging of ranked. They take it seriously. If you didn't even ask, you deserve the bannings.
Then he would be ruining OUR playing experience with his bad attitude and he'd deserve a ban. AMIRITE?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothloran View Post
Then he would be ruining OUR playing experience with his bad attitude and he'd deserve a ban. AMIRITE?
No. Depends on how you do it. Springing it on them and then getting mad at them for not playing along isn't so fun. Explaining what you intend to do pregame/before minions spawn in a calm manner is much better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothloran

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblepeasant View Post
Still hoping for a response
OP has punished 80%, According to him he pardons 2/20 and he has an 80% correctness score. So no, I do not believe riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothloran

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
No. Depends on how you do it. Springing it on them and then getting mad at them for not playing along isn't so fun. Explaining what you intend to do pregame/before minions spawn in a calm manner is much better.
Except all we do is go all mid and politely request that he sit in the left hand side bushes with the rest of us or we ignore them and take our first tower than roam towards whichever lane they decided to go to. It seems to be that you are assuming we're a bunch of raging trolls, by the fact that you explain why something is wrong and explain what is correct in what seems to be a lecture tone. "etcetcetc is much better......." (so you should try that)
which is what we do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothloran View Post
Except all we do is go all mid and politely request that he sit in the left hand side bushes with the rest of us or we ignore them and take our first tower than roam towards whichever lane they decided to go to. It seems to be that you are assuming we're a bunch of raging trolls, by the fact that you explain why something is wrong and explain what is correct in what seems to be a lecture tone. "etcetcetc is much better......." (so you should try that)
which is what we do.
No I'm not assuming that you are trolling. I do think that your attitude is being dismissive of others players who might not want to play all mid. You might not be trolling, but that doesn't make you a pleasant player. If you are nice about it, then no worries. If the 1 person who doesn't want to play rages about it, then that's their issue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothloran View Post
OP has punished 80%, According to him he pardons 2/20 and he has an 80% correctness score. So no, I do not believe riot.
How does that invalidate what Riot says?
See below post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noblepeasant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothloran View Post
OP has punished 80%, According to him he pardons 2/20 and he has an 80% correctness score. So no, I do not believe riot.
OP punishes, 80% of his cases. He is wrong 20% of the time. That's 2 in 10 cases. This is why I asked where his "wrong" decisions come from. He said that they typically come from him voting to Punish for things like "gg noobs" and the community disagrees with him (thus voting to pardon). This is in like with riot's 60% punish rate.

If the OP votes punish 8 out of 10 times, and is wrong 2 out of 10 times, that means that of his 10 cases, the community agreed that 6 of these cases were punishable, and 4 were pardoned. that's 60%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothloran

Senior Member

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
No I'm not assuming that you are trolling. I do think that your attitude is being dismissive of others players who might not want to play all mid. You might not be trolling, but that doesn't make you a pleasant player.
even if we were dismissive, last time I checked it was a far leap from dismissive -> reportable/bannable offense.
We take our middle turret (usually by 3-10 minutes) we rack up 1-5 kills then we either move towards our random to clear his lane with him or, if the random is with us, we push the second middle turret. What would make you assume (and it is an assumption because you "do think") that we would treat our random poorly? Likewise, if I play solo top in ranked S/D do I care what the jungler is doing? Not really. If I am playing support, are my concerns with what mid is doing? If me and 3 friends are going all mid to push a tower quickly, are my concerns for what the one random is doing or am I focused on helping the people immediately around me and on the objective at hand.

When I support, in order of importance. Warding overboard, buffing my adc, peeling for my adc/feeding him kills, then whatever I have time for.

when I'm solo top, my concerns, in order of importance are, farming, buying one ward, avoiding ganks, poking my counter laner, taking tower, then anything else.

when we go mid? Do you think I'm worried about what one person is doing? We ask them politely, more often than not, they're the one's who rudely reply "No, go **** yourselves" or something of the like. So I find it highly unpleasant that you (like everyone else we play with) assumes the worst.