1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xulsigae

01-03-2013

Depends on what you do. If you act in a mature fashion and bow out of mid and adapt your play style, it's unlikely you will be punished or even reported. If you act like...someone who can't go where they want and shriek about it the entire game, your chances of being reported and punished increase dramatically.

Teralisan

01-03-2013

....I read 21 pages of this...
then I gave up because everyone was repeating everyone else...
btw
reporting for bad play is like reporting because you are new
do that and this becomes WC3 DotA and no one new will play and LoL will die

CannabisCorpse

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVitzkrieg View Post
Thanks Tsaalyo for putting so much time and energy into keeping LoL friendly and fun to play! I'll see you on the battlefield with my monocle n' Earl Grey
Nobody drinks Earl **** in England. Stop being racist.

Atticús

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
3. Excessive flaunting to the enemy. IE Ohhhh almost! Lolnope. Try harder. Etc.
4. gg noobs. Yes, even if that's the only thing in the case.
You lost my respect with these particular bullets. If you seriously think a little verbal aggression merits a ban, then I'm surprised that you have anything close to your current success rate in the Tribunal. (But not really.)

This is a GAME. A COMPETITIVE GAME. Without the CONFLICT and the DESIRE to win, in a sportsman, or unsportsmanlike manner, you have a very BORING game.

There's a massive difference between aggressive exchanges and downright flaming/trolling/verbal harassment.

Atticús

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teralisan View Post
btw
reporting for bad play is like reporting because you are new
do that and this becomes WC3 DotA and no one new will play and LoL will die
Upvoted because this is a factual statement.

Duke Br0heimer

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
All I really see is that you spam punish and your standards are incredibly unrealistic.
Being a decent human being is apparently an incredibly high standard to live up to and completely unrealistic. I weep for humanity.

GZA

01-03-2013

How does it feel to get carried to 20k Justice?

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attics View Post
You lost my respect with these particular bullets. If you seriously think a little verbal aggression merits a ban, then I'm surprised that you have anything close to your current success rate in the Tribunal. (But not really.)

This is a GAME. A COMPETITIVE GAME. Without the CONFLICT and the DESIRE to win, in a sportsman, or unsportsmanlike manner, you have a very BORING game.

There's a massive difference between aggressive exchanges and downright flaming/trolling/verbal harassment.
Yup, football is very boring because the winning team doesn't flip off the losing team. That's why is a dying sport. Right?

Spirit of Fate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhalaha View Post
It's easy. Get on tribunal and spam punish everyday in all cases, and see what rating you get. (I'm pretty sure it's gonna be over 90 or even 95%)
I have a smurf. I will test this and get back to you after a week or so

Vamaar

01-03-2013

Inspired me to get back into Tribunal.

EDIT: On doing a couple of tribunal cases I'm curious; how often do you skip?