anivia is literally ruining the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDeathyxXxDeathX

2 Days Ago

3 cc spells? and insane burst?

not to mention free GA LOL?

Narasimha

2 Days Ago

Hang, on YESTERDAY it was swain being complained about.

Am I missing something here? Is there a list of champions that we're just going down or something?

LeaguePatrol

2 Days Ago

the wall is not considered cc, she has mana issues, she squishy. the wall is probably one of the most useless skills in the game. the only thing i find annoying about her is her r spam, and as i said before she is mana dependent so shes going to have build some mana and lose out on ap. her early game is the worse, literally, its the worse. it takes only half a brain to move left or right to avoid the slow ball of ice trying to hit you. there are so many better mages that can do her job much better then her.

with that being said she needs to be reworked. shes a very old champion that needs some new adjustments. same for all the other old champions that have mana issues.

Loiske

2 Days Ago

Since when is Anivia wall useless..?

LeaguePatrol

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiske View Post
Since when is Anivia wall useless..?
you can walk around it. sometimes when her adc tries to escape (if shes playing support) she will miss and place it infront of them. personal experinces aside, i haven't really met a pro anivia player before so they either don't exist or there are very little because of how many flaws she has. also shes one of the only champions that can affect how there teammate moves, so its not hard to say the a toxic anivia would intentionally sabotage a game using her wall.

Loiske

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaguePatrol View Post
you can walk around it. sometimes when her adc tries to escape (if shes playing support) she will miss and place it infront of them. personal experinces aside, i haven't really met a pro anivia player before so they either don't exist or there are very little because of how many flaws she has.
Froggen was known for his Anivia, and I'm quite sure he made some nice walls..
and the wall is not only used to stop people from running, it's also used to secure a stun with your Q for example.. and especially when fighting in the jungle you can easily block a lot of enemies behind the wall.

Zachrin

2 Days Ago

Jesus, the ride never ends.

vApexPredator

2 Days Ago

Dont think shes op I just HATE playing against her. Their jungler knows you wanna go aggro and kill her so they camp you, yiu get egg then die,gets lvl 6, toggles r for massive e dmg. Fun lane

Oldark

2 Days Ago

The problem I have with her wall is that far too many enemy's just hop over it. You can't cancel it like j4's ult so your team is stuck unable to chase. Usually half of your team will blow their own gapclosers to chase while 1-2 players either can't or don't think they should and your team loses the 3v5 on the other side.

LeaguePatrol

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiske View Post
Froggen was known for his Anivia, and I'm quite sure he made some nice walls..
and the wall is not only used to stop people from running, it's also used to secure a stun with your Q for example.. and especially when fighting in the jungle you can easily block a lot of enemies behind the wall.
lets face it,any lcs player or pro player can make a champion look good rather its rumble, cho or eve, champions that are usually never played in the higher elo's. like i said before whats stoping a anivia from just trolling there teammates. but lets assume there was a serious anivia, whats stopping me from just flashing or gap closings by her wall.