Teemo and nid in every dom match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gambitflash

12-26-2012

I am just so tired of seeing them over and over.In every match I play 99.99% of the time there is a teemo or nid on either team.
No I am not saying teemo is OP.But it is really frustrating to put up with his shrooms every single match and that blind (I play ad champs mostly).Same goes for nid,I can dodge spears but to do this every single match it generally becomes unfun and boring for me.

I suggest that make more champs appealing to the masses,give some buffs or tweaks or reworks to underused champs so we can have fun with the champion diversity.In current situation out of 100+ champs I see around 20 champs being used.

NamKim

12-26-2012

Teemo should just be deleted, period. I have said this always.

As for Nidalee, I don't think she's too bad. Unlike Teemo, her spears are visible and you can still dodge them. The only time you are channeling. But I think a hextech sweeper will remove that advantage.

I think that champion diversity in Dominion is a lot better than other game modes (other than ARAM where you could possibly play every champion...although, there's always that one guy who dodges when he gets a poor champion).

grandmastad

12-26-2012

Learn to counter Teemo and Nidalee. If you are playing against them so much, find ways to counter them. ie: Grab a QSS for Teemo's blind, or a sweeper for the mushrooms.

bierfaust

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmastad View Post
Learn to counter Teemo and Nidalee. If you are playing against them so much, find ways to counter them. ie: Grab a QSS for Teemo's blind, or a sweeper for the mushrooms.
QSS doesn't remove the 500ish damage of the nuke, not to mention blinding shot has like what, a 3 sec cooldown?

grandmastad

12-26-2012

It doesn't remove the damage, but it removes the blind. You say you play AD champs mostly. If you remove that blind right away, you SHOULD be able to kill Teemo rather quickly.

But yes to your OP. Teemo is very annoying. I tend to build atleast 1 counter item when facing him. Avoid bushes. Most Teemo's plant their mushrooms in bushes, so when you're running back up to top, avoid the bushes.

NamKim

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bierfaust View Post
QSS doesn't remove the 500ish damage of the nuke, not to mention blinding shot has like what, a 3 sec cooldown?
At the very least they're both AP champions and QSS does give a nice amount of MR.

Although, either one with BFT is very annoying because they can shave your health incredibly quickly. Also, I find that both of them are pretty good at getting away. Teemo, Nidalee, and Singed are probably the three most infamous champions that you should rarely chase unless you are absolutely sure you can kill them quickly.

konfetarius

12-26-2012

Nidalee is more infuriating for her traps than spear, tbh.

grandmastad

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
At the very least they're both AP champions and QSS does give a nice amount of MR.

Although, either one with BFT is very annoying because they can shave your health incredibly quickly. Also, I find that both of them are pretty good at getting away. Teemo, Nidalee, and Singed are probably the three most infamous champions that you should rarely chase unless you are absolutely sure you can kill them quickly.
^

hinderlopen

12-26-2012

qss is terrinly innefficient for actually giving mr.

naotasan

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Nidalee is more infuriating for her traps than spear, tbh.
This.
100x this.