Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Complicated forums.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meepy sheepy

12-26-2012

I try to get on the forums and get involved with the League of Legends community, but I feel like the complexity of the forums is pushing me away.

Simple things that could make the forums better could be; notifications about +1's or replies to your threads or comments. During the time I was getting involved in the Snowdown Showdown thread I had to remember what page my comment was on and that was the only way I could see if I was getting any attention.

Another thing I think that could help the forums is a good way to search. I feel like a website doesn't do it's job if the easiest way to look something up is to type it in on another website/search engine (Google).

Hopefully this will get a response, and hopefully I'll be able to find this thread again in order to reply.