24 hr ranked marathaon starting ~ 1577

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styphi

12-26-2012

Que5

I'm jungling mundo again.

-22 elo.

Malphite top threw the game late game

1488 elo

Styphi

12-26-2012

Que 6

I played miss fortune.

Our team is lacking a hard engage but after a long turtle by the enemy we pull out a V

+24 elo

Styphi

12-26-2012

Que 7

Invaded red as mundo. Got a triple kill

Enemy kat got a triple kill somehow after our triple.

She ended up getting super fed and winning.

-19 elo

Styphi

12-26-2012

I'm really not too worried about the losses. It happens to everyone from time to time. I'm confident that I will climb back up with time to spare.

Styphi

12-26-2012

Que 8
Mundo jungle victory

Things i did different: Got an early oracle. It didnt lead to kills but it killed atleast 15 wards. Lee sin was dropping those like crazy.

got a midgame ruby sightstone. I need to include this in my build more. It really helped my other lanes out. God knows no one wants to ward mid or top for some reason...

+21 ELO

Vrykonik

12-26-2012

I like this thread. People trying to bring you down but you just keep moving. I hope you're having fun! I just won as a nunu support who ended 10/5/21. Somehow I got a bit out of control spitting out ice blast at the start of the game.

Vrykonik

12-26-2012

Played as nunu again... team had two people trolling each other for mid but eventually it got resolved. Unfortunately first time they died it started up all over again and the team did not recover. I had some good ganks out of lane but enemy just got way too fed too fast.

Styphi

12-26-2012

Que 9

Well. I went 1-10-22 that game. I was the most tanky person on our team and we had a fed vayne

It was another late game situation when Darius pulled singed and taric into our carries and it was over from there =(

-24 ELO

Styphi

12-26-2012

Que 10

I played MF. went 5-1 in lane with help from 2 nocturne ganks.

Top fed.
Mid fed.

My support ended up feeding really hard too.

I ended the game 6-5-6

Getting a headache from these teams. How can I be costing my team these wins? I'm trying to snowball as best as I can. I call MIA for every lane if the person misses it after a few seconds. I ward for baron when it comes time. This is starting to get to me. My psyche is slowly degrading into mush. I am a pile of dog mush. There is no ELO hell. I can climb out of this rank... maybe, hopefully.

Vrykonik

12-26-2012

I got to play Ashe this game. I went 15/6/10 and carried pretty hard in important team fights. Opponents weren't particularly great but they were nice post game chat. Boy does Caitlyn have some absurd range though... Had me thinking bad thoughts. Good thing I'm smart enough not to type them!

My blitz support only hit 2 grabs all game... thankfully their lulu wasn't overly aggressive to make us pay.