Supports role info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shukarhazh

12-26-2012

I ward the enemy bot-buff, whether red or blue, about a minute before it's due to respawn. Hey, allied jungler/mid? Want a free kill? Eh? Eh?

EDIT: Half-assed post was half-assed. Other half of the ass: Every time I land a stun and see the guy I just stunned suddenly not have a health bar, I smile. Every time Taric's manly jewels ruin the enemy's armor for my ADC, I smile. 2 seconds of Amumu's stun or Alistar's knock-up is a heaping messload of burst damage the rest of your team can do without so much as batting an eye. CC wins fights more than another source of damage.

And yes... I play the tanky CC supports.

Boagster

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
... 2 seconds of Amumu's stun ....
Just wanted to clarify a common misconception here. Amumu does not have a two-second stun. He has a one-second single-target stun and a two-second AoE "entagle" (root + can't auto-attack). You can still use non-movement abilities if you get caught in his ult.

Shukarhazh

12-26-2012

Oh wow. I swore it was a stun. *goes to the wiki*

"Amumu entangles surrounding enemy units, dealing magic damage and rendering them unable to move or use autoattacks for 2 seconds."

It would seem I am wrong. So, holy carp, AP's offensive power is virtually untouched by Amumu's ult? This is... useful. *runs off, plotting*

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-26-2012

That's not common knowledge?

Causing Panic

12-27-2012

Quote:
Just wanted to clarify a common misconception here. Amumu does not have a two-second stun. He has a one-second single-target stun and a two-second AoE "entagle" (root + can't auto-attack). You can still use non-movement abilities if you get caught in his ult.
I can honestly say i thought this was a stun, i dont think ive ever seen anyone use a spell during the ulti for all the times ive played him or vs'ed him, i guess people just assume they are stunned so they dont cast ? xD

dmgovertime

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasJackson1 View Post
Support is useless, why go support when you can go like more damage. I found that two ADC are really good because if both farm then you have two farmed ADC and if one fails you just use the other. Or you can go adc and then like darius because darius needs a nerf and can carry any lane. Just my two cents of getting out of Elo Hell.
Is this even worth trying to correct??? you're just wrong on soooo many levels. Good luck tyring to get somewhere though.

dmgovertime

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
I've been a main Support player since before I hit level 30. And yes, the role is primarily to babysit the ADC and carry his useless ass to the 20-minute mark.
If thats what you think supports do, I need you to pick a new role...

Causing Panic

12-29-2012

bump