Vlad any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezmion

12-26-2012

curious to see if anyone has tried Vlad in 3's and if so, any good? I play Vlad alot in SR but havent thought to try him in 3's yet.

good job chimpy

Recruiter

12-26-2012

i personally haven't tried him, cause i don't own him, but i have played with vlads and against, they are pretty good but not often played because his cd's are high, or so i've read

Dezmion

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by good job chimpy View Post
i personally haven't tried him, cause i don't own him, but i have played with vlads and against, they are pretty good but not often played because his cd's are high, or so i've read
and it's just that, the high cd that makes me iffy on playing him, but with the ulti with the increased damage while shortly pooling after and then popping your witch cap can really cause some nice damage for the team. I guess you could say I'm aiming to use him more for a utility, so I can slow them and have the team burn them down fast from the increased damage

Roman

12-26-2012

he's good if he gets to late game but that rarely happens

Dezmion

12-26-2012

gotcha so to make him viable he would need a comp that can hold lanes and prevent massive fights that can cause the enemy from being fed, pretty much a turtle comp. which in 3's is a lot harder since the turrets dont deal enough damage to prevent the enemy team from turret diving particular targets as well as a good majority of the game is preventing the enemy team from gaining both altars so they dont get that boost =/

BloodraiderX

12-27-2012

i find face check to face check team fight hes bad, but if you stay safe and idk bot lane he might work.

I tend to go with Garen (tanky dps that can clear jung fun ulti, tanky, fast, tanky) or
Riven ( 2shots teams jung and she looks cool)

Romram

12-27-2012

I haven't tried him but I doubt his any good. His good because he can sustain a lane while poking but seeing as this is TT and you can easily go back then his not a good laner not to mention that this small map allows for more ganks which his really bad against.

If he is shutdown early then his pretty much useless late game.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I keep records of the W/L in all my games with a script I wrote. At present, Vlad is W0-L15.

Rumination

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
he's good if he gets to late game but that rarely happens
Well...I mean...I don't know if...yeah nvm. What ^ he said.

Lhyanc

12-28-2012

He plays very well for me. It's based on team comp I find. The level 1 fight is terrible. I really want to solo versus a non-melee.

If they push the lane before level four, I need my jungler to help shove it back or my opponents can take control of the jungle. Of course, hitting level 7 and 9 are huge jumps in power.

I build 21-9-0 with pen reds and quints, armor yellows and MR/lvl blues. I like the little tanky a lot more than the hp/lvl yellows and ap/lvl blues that SR runs. I usually start end up starting boots+shield, go BFT and Sorc boots, THEN revolver.

Team comp is huge. Get pool at level 2 if you are in a solo lane.