Team Supreme is Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

/bump

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

bmp

FmXLS777

01-08-2013

seems like you guys doing really good with the adc thing huh... gluck with that

/Bump

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FmXLS777 View Post
seems like you guys doing really good with the adc thing huh... gluck with that

/Bump
I'm the adc now

Z Day

01-08-2013

Meh they have a dictatorship revolving around Hitsuyaga. Disagree with him and you get kicked. He doesn't like people calling him on his mistakes.

GG

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

u got kicked for the same reason brawl did a complete ass hole that rages when things go bad. like i said we act the same way we do when we losing or winning thats how u move on and get better. u got several warnings and just kept acting like a kid good luck.

Edit: you also forgot to mention how u argue with everyone to the point where everyone hated you lol everyone voted yes on kicking you, just cus your too damm annoying. no one liked you now shut up and move on,

Z Day

01-08-2013

"complete ass hole" ya im just a big ass hole lol i called u terrible made some slurs here and there. Its not like I tried to understand your choices and help make them better, nah nothing like that. Just a big rager =D

Says the guy who is currently playing on a smerf because his main is on a 2 week suspension.

Trollololol

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

yawn scrub figures your the only one that was kicked off and raged baddie. you are terrible im ten times the adc u are and ur a complete team cancer. how many times we told u to talk less. u call out obvious mistakes that we see ourselves lol and keep talking about them for days u cant even break 1600 lolz we all reached 1700+ easily when we try to ur a joke and we gave u many chances to change ur attitude now be quiet terrible player. if u ever want to prove how terrible u are just hit me up and we can 5v5 stomp u and destroy u in bot lane boy.

EDIT: and like I said in the other post no one on the team liked you. difference between you and me when i get fed I 1v5. when u get fed u still need to be protective 24/7 cus ur bad and unskilled if you didn't know only way someone gets kicked off the team is if the other 4 agree 100% to kick him. even the support thought u was fail lolz

Z Day

01-08-2013

Lol Im done your just too funny. 1300 teams so hard to beat ya man your better lol k

Hitsuyaga

01-08-2013

like i said you think your better get a team and come at us, but I bet any team with a brain would kick u out since your too stupid to shut up no one would want to play with someone that talks 24/7 when they not even the playmaker peace boy u can get lessons anytime though