Team Supreme is Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z Day

12-31-2012

Hello again,

I made a post on your previous thread before I went on a short vacation also I already have 2 of you on my friends list I believe.

So here is a short recap in case you don't recall our conversations in game.

1.) IGN: Z_Day (Created but havent added much)

2.) Age: 21

3.) Are you able to be online 15 minutes before our start time listed above? Yes, CST timezone for me.

4.) Are you applying for adc or sub? ADC(sub) primary role and would love to be competitive with you folks.

5.) Tell us something about your gameplay. My gameplay relies around knowledge and timing of what your opponents could do and are doing. If I see an opening I take it for the dbl kill and would like to bring my fast paced thinking to a competitive team.

6.) What is your highest and current elo? 1820~ S2
1645 S3 momentarily
1550 atm (been focusing on putting together a team)

7.) Extra Info:

4 time Glad Spriest in WoW and 1 time R1 very competitive and looking to make this game my next battlefield with the right teammates

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Copy and pasted from previous thread

Thank you and I shall be home from work in 1-2 hrs depending on relief arrival time.

-Soren-

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Day View Post
Hello again,

I made a post on your previous thread before I went on a short vacation also I already have 2 of you on my friends list I believe.

So here is a short recap in case you don't recall our conversations in game.

1.) IGN: Z_Day (Created but havent added much)

2.) Age: 21

3.) Are you able to be online 15 minutes before our start time listed above? Yes, CST timezone for me.

4.) Are you applying for adc or sub? ADC(sub) primary role and would love to be competitive with you folks.

5.) Tell us something about your gameplay. My gameplay relies around knowledge and timing of what your opponents could do and are doing. If I see an opening I take it for the dbl kill and would like to bring my fast paced thinking to a competitive team.

6.) What is your highest and current elo? 1820~ S2
1645 S3 momentarily
1550 atm (been focusing on putting together a team)

7.) Extra Info:

4 time Glad Spriest in WoW and 1 time R1 very competitive and looking to make this game my next battlefield with the right teammates

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Copy and pasted from previous thread

Thank you and I shall be home from work in 1-2 hrs depending on relief arrival time.

-Soren-
Our application has changed and you can find it on our website located here http://lolteamsupreme.enjin.com/

Hitsuyaga

01-01-2013

bump

Hitsuyaga

01-01-2013

bump

Hitsuyaga

01-03-2013

bump

Hitsuyaga

01-03-2013

bump

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

/bump

Boats

01-04-2013

We'll be holding sub tryouts today at 10:00am CST. That's in 24 mins.

Boats

01-04-2013

/bump

Boats

01-05-2013

/bump