Looking to pick 1 champion and only play that champ till like 2k

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madraac

12-27-2012

Teemo is another possibility... He is normally more of a Top or possible mid. His range sucks though so you need to practice and be good at avoiding skill shots, and keep your blind ready to go for when you get jumped on.

From a support standpoint, he is also viable as he gets unlimited mini wards with his mushrooms. However, jungle Teemo is rather difficult and you need a few lucky ganks to get going, but this could slow down the speed of your ADC or Top as you are getting the kills versus them.

Morgana is good for 3 of the 4 positions you wanted, but she gets banned in 50% + of games in lower ranked elo's. Many champs actually fall into the good at 3 spots or so though.

Really, I would find a champ that you love to play and become the best at them. My issue is I always want to try different champs and so I am not becoming great with just a select few. If you can stay with one or two you will be better than most potentially. Just remember to have an alternate incase your champ gets selected before you.

littlerhino

12-27-2012

singed

Autumn Rainfall

12-27-2012

Buy someone like Kog Maw ( I know you said you cant play ADC) but its better to learn all the roles

Chili Pepper

12-28-2012

Singed might work since he is decent in top lane, bottom and ok in the jungle and mid. Check out my guide for top lane Singed on lolking.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/56288