Looking to pick 1 champion and only play that champ till like 2k

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MtvYoloSwag420gg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-26-2012

I am looking for 1 champion that I can play in every role but adc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
-------------------------

Right now I am thinking about kayle. She can fit into jungle, top, mid and support decently well and wont cause my team to rage.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-26-2012

Cho'gath can play all those roles very effectively.

Jarvan IV can do support, top, jungle... you might be able to mid with him.

Spectorx4

12-26-2012

I think that in new season could be ezreal, i mean i see a los of people picking him for every role

MtvYoloSwag420gg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectorx4 View Post
I think that in new season could be ezreal, i mean i see a los of people picking him for every role
Jungle ez seems like it would be heard with the updated jungle

11b Lead the Way

12-26-2012

I would recommend evelynn and just roaming. Famous words of chaox "when in doubt, roam". She can play all roles but support fairly well that would be the only Meta breaker. Odds are you could get one of the other 3 roles. Just roam once you hit 6 and carry the lanes. Have hears numerous success stories of players using only Eve to climb to 2k.

iDpark

12-26-2012

Nidalee,
Jarvan or Jax. Panth.

You're probably wanna go with a bruiser type champ who can go top, jungle, counter mids early game, and lastly, go support by building full tank/trying to deny their bot lane farm by killing them

Kayle's a good pick. I'd say average. Very good sometimes top, and when mastered, might win by outplaying burst mages mid. Her jungle is decent, and makes a semi-decent support (because she needs a bit of gold to be useful apart from ult)

For a more unconventional pick, try Zyra, or Ryze.

I'm a fan of jungle Ryze. insta-snare. Tanky, and now dosen't need WoTA, but can build the new jungle item. As support, you want to go EXTREMELY agressive, Q harassing. You want a more agressive ADC like Graves or MF that can get you a couple assists early to propel you into a lategame monster.
Must have smartcast.

Again, Zyra has a Snare + slow combo, but with her nerf, I dunno.
She's built squishy, so her top might not be good with alot of gapclosing bruisers, (thinking jax)

Ronyk

12-26-2012

Nidalee and Kayle I believe are the most versatile champions. (which is what you're looking for if you're just going to play one champion.)

Nidalee can solo top, support, or mid, and Kayle can solo top, support, or jungle (haven't seen her jungle yet in S3, though. Might not work as well)

PracticalPotato

12-27-2012

I'd say Kayle.

Her lane is passive-aggressive and her jungle is pretty damn safe with nice ganks, esp. with a lane that has hard cc (speed boost the cc'er). Of course, you end up building basically the same way every game, which might end up being a bit stagnant..

OFC you can go for the shred everything (in no particular order), Hurricane, Malady, Black Cleaver.

rikoLash

12-27-2012

Lee Sin.

His ability to go mid, top and jungle and do exceptionally well at all of them will help. It's kinda hard to carry as him, but u can initiate and engage for your team easily, and help other lanes out with ridiculously effective OP ganks.

GundayMonday

12-27-2012

It's pretty difficult to play only one champion every game. Mainly because the really strong ones have a tendancy to get banned, but also because you need to be able to play every role effectively. My friend has an account where he only plays Annie and does pretty well:
http://www.lolking.net/guides/40697
(I think he only loses when he plays support or adc annie, and then only sometimes)

My point is, you need a champion that's obscure enough to not get banned, yet useful enough to win games. Good luck getting to 2k!