Can I get a list of words and sentences I can say without being reported?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAlex

12-26-2012

Eh, I got reported my a premade. Sigh, why RIOT WHY? Died a few times to Darius, they rage. Mhm.

Boagster

12-26-2012

You can be reported for anything. You can even be reported for not ever typing anything in chat. That said, unless you are excessively swearing in chat, antagonizing other players, or saying offensive things, you won't get banned for those reports. Hell, you can get reported for winning, but it doesn't mean anything to the Tribunal.

A general rule is be respectful of other players and if you get angry, don't use chat.

Palanawt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

If you don't act like a spoiled little child you won't get banned.

Judging by this whiny, pretentious, idiotic post, I'm betting you've been warned or banned already though. Blaming the words instead of the scumbag that uses them... real mature.

SirDoomington

12-26-2012

Use your best judgement.

If while using your best judgement you say something reportable, you are a terrible person and deserve to be reported anyway. If you don't get reported, congrats! You are a shining beacon of hipe that we can all look up to.

I really don't see how people get banned for chatting. I talk in game all the time, and have never once even got a warning. I'm a rather silly person, and a few of the things I say could be considered insults, but you can always tell they are playful and never malicious. As long as you aren't blatantly being a ******, you should be good.

MaliciousMonarch

12-26-2012

Dont reply negatively, u trolls.

Habimaru

12-26-2012

OK

Xancat

12-26-2012

gg noobs
bg
gg 2ez
gg just unistall

OH THE BEST ONE
gg (1 minute in)